I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back

Discus and support I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to get my Xbox Microsoft Xbox password back and I can’t do it with email and phone verification because that’s on an old phone I tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DoubleEPM, Jun 21, 2023.

1. DoubleEPM
    DoubleEPM Guest

I want to get my Xbox Microsoft Xbox password back and I can’t do it with email and phone

verification because that’s on an old phone I tried the other verification method but still said that it’s not enough evidence to get my password even though I even put my credit card info

:)

DoubleEPM, Jun 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

3. DoubleEPM Win User

Is there a way I can send the Microsoft team a picture to prove this is my account and if no do you know a contact for the Xbox help team because I keep searching and I’m finding no results
  4. WattyNuela Win User

You're welcome

However, please keep in mind my previous replies.
    I wish you a good day / night for now!
  5. DoubleEPM Win User

Alright thank you I hope I can get my password back by contacting them or by doing the recovery process
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello DoubleEPM, I'm glad to know your account has been recovered!

If you let me, as a last advice, I recommend you to keep your security information up-to-date and add an authenticator app in order to make the recovery process easier if you face a similar situation in the future.
Thema:

1. I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back - Similar Threads - lost password I’ve

2. I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID: I have transaction ID and Order receipt is there any possible way to me? After migration i forgot my account password and I tried to recover the password but failed. İs there any other way?...
  3. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  4. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...
  5. How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password): I got my old xbox 360 out, and it has a game with loads of DLC loaded on to it. I paid a lot of money for this DLC and such and so I wish to use it. However, my old Microsoft account uses an old...
  6. Help with very lost password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with very lost password: Good evening I have a complicated issue resulting from me forgetting my password the main issue is because I had gotten a new phone and my old one isn’t activated so when I try to reset my...
  7. Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...: i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked due to years of inactivity. I spent a lot of...
  8. How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now): So i have made a Microsoft account for Minecraft in the past,ever since i switched consoles it logged me off and i dont have my data anywhere.Is there a way to recover or Unlink my current account...
  9. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...
  10. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....