I lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden

Discus and support I lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a 1 year subscription and my Gold account should only expire on January 2015, now I'm unable to play any games only, please help and fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andy Craig 03, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden

I purchased a 1 year subscription and my Gold account should only expire on January 2015, now I'm unable to play any games only, please help and fix immediately.

:)

Andy Craig 03, Jun 23, 2014
  2. ShadyWicked
    ShadyWicked Guest
    Xbox live not active for one account but active for wife

That shouldn't matter, I have a gold subscription and therefore should be able to use my account on both devices. My gamer tag on the 360 shows no subscription but does show one on the Xbox one. As stated above, my wife's account shows the gold subscription
    active on the 360 as we share devices, which it should.

So the question remains, why is all of a sudden my account won't work on the 360?

ShadyWicked, Jun 23, 2014
  3. I can't play online and I just bought a one month subscription about 3 days ago

Well im getting very frustrated, I just bought a one month xbox live gold subscription 3 days ago and today I can't play online all of a sudden, but I can still play the Games with Gold for Xbox one that you need gold membership for

Someone help.

FadingPuppy2327, Jun 23, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would need to phone support for your region as this is a billing issue.

Daft Badger, Jun 23, 2014
  5. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    and or you can contact Microsoft at 1-(800) 4MY-XBOX or support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

and say you had unauthorized access to your account and they would take care of it (NOTE: your account may be locked to be able to use your xboxlive account)

hope that helpsI lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden :)

MB5656, Jun 23, 2014
  6. Is there any toll free number for support in UAE? I am not based in US and I think the phone charges could not really compensate for the remaining months on my lost gold membership as I've heard the wait time is really long.

I would also prefer contacting them by e-mail if there's any and I hope it would not take long as this is really frustrating.

Thanks.

Andy Craig 03, Jun 23, 2014
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Phone number for UAE is 800 0 441 1942.

As this is a billing issue you would need to phone.You wouldn't be able to sort this out by email

Daft Badger, Jun 23, 2014
  8. I lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden

Hi there I have reported the issue and obtained ref.[Mod Removed] as my support number, they said that they would give me a call back within a day and that they were aware that the issue of losing the gold membership was with microsoft but
    unfortunately, it has almost been a month now and I have not received any call back yet and I can no longer contact the number 800 04411942, it is always dailing, I am really hoping to resolve this issue soon as I have lost so many frew games already and neither
    can I play online : (

Andy Craig 03, Jul 20, 2014
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Please do not post info like reference numbers on the forums.

There's really nothing anyone here can do as wel do not have access toy your billing/account info.

Phone support is your only option.

Daft Badger, Jul 20, 2014
  10. Is there any other telephone number for support because like i said, the number that you gave me does not work anymore. So i pretty much don't really have any choice. Thanks

Andy Craig 03, Jul 20, 2014
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jul 20, 2014
  12. Hi There Guys,

I've got the issue sorted out via chatting with the support team, took only about half an hour to resolve the issue.

We tried to clear the cache of the console, delete and re-download the profile which did not work to re-obtain my membership, instead, they offered me tokens to redeem and compensate which was good.

I recommend chatting instead of phoning support.

Thanks guys.

Andy Craig 03, Jul 21, 2014
  13. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

glad it worked out for you I lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden :)

MB5656, Oct 31, 2018
  14. MB5656 Win User

and or you can contact Microsoft at 1-(800) 4MY-XBOX or support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

and say you had unauthorized access to your account and they would take care of it (NOTE: your account may be locked to be able to use your xboxlive account)

hope that helps:)
  15. Andy Craig 03 Win User

Hi There Guys,

I've got the issue sorted out via chatting with the support team, took only about half an hour to resolve the issue.

We tried to clear the cache of the console, delete and re-download the profile which did not work to re-obtain my membership, instead, they offered me tokens to redeem and compensate which was good.

I recommend chatting instead of phoning support.

Thanks guys.
  16. Daft Badger Win User

17. Andy Craig 03 Win User

Is there any toll free number for support in UAE? I am not based in US and I think the phone charges could not really compensate for the remaining months on my lost gold membership as I've heard the wait time is really long.

I would also prefer contacting them by e-mail if there's any and I hope it would not take long as this is really frustrating.

Thanks.
  18. Andy Craig 03 Win User

Is there any other telephone number for support because like i said, the number that you gave me does not work anymore. So i pretty much don't really have any choice. Thanks
Thema:

1. I lost my XBOX Gold Subscription all of the sudden - Similar Threads - lost Gold Subscription

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.: I am currently subscribed to Gold, but I logged on today and saw that I have only 5 games from Gold, when I originally had close to 30 games. For Honor, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and Sea...
  4. Lost a game that I got with gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a game that I got with gold membership: So i have an old Xbox one and I still have it and can still play all of the games with gold i redeemed. I recently got a new Xbox ready to play a couple of those games and they weren't in my...
  5. Lost jigsaws and gold.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost jigsaws and gold.: I had purchased approximately 30 downloadable collections and had amassed more that 200,000 gold points. During one of the recent upgrades my purchased puzzles AND gold are missing. Please...
  6. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  7. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  8. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  9. I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost sea of thieves that came with xbox gold: So yesterday i was planning on buying Sea of thieves at 25$ CAD with the sale that was going on, but apparently i had it with gold, so i downloaded it on my xbox and this morning on my pc (since...
  10. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...