I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

Discus and support I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Julian Robles2, Dec 23, 2023.

1. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

The account name was Rocky6149

:)

Julian Robles2, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used for it and I can’t find it because I got a new phone

3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used for it and I can’t find it because I got a new phone

Hi Julian! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your lost Xbox email address.

Note: Please do not provide any sensitive information here in this community forum.

In order to recover a Microsoft Xbox account, you will need to know the email address associated with it.

According to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution Kindly perform the following workarounds to locate the email address linked to your Microsoft account:

Note: The solution to this issue may take a lot of steps.

"Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.
    Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.
    Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.
    Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Julian Robles2 Win User

I can’t remember the email I used and can’t access it do u know a way I could find out I don’t have a Xbox family group
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Forgotten email address for Xbox account!

My old Xbox One has finally died and won’t turn on at all. I had an account on there with a lot of achievements, hours and money put into it. Now I have bought a new Xbox console and want to get my account back.

I remember my gamertag and even my password but I can’t for the life of me remember what email I used for it.

Is there a way to recover my account without knowing the email or am I doomed? D:
    No there is not a way to recover an account without knowing the email.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If the above link doesn't help then unfortunately the account is lost.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I don’t know the email or password to my account

So basically I have an account on Xbox for which I have been signed out of and I don’t know the email or password to and it was made when we first got the Xbox it’s been like 7 years now or something like that so no one in the family remembers the email or password of that account and we have spent lots of money on this Xbox account and don’t wanna loose it what do I do?
    If you cant figure out what the email is then there is nothing you can do unfortunately.

Its not possible to recover an account without knowing the email. So one way or another youd need to figure out what email you used. This article has some general suggestions on ways you can try to find that out.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
Thema:

I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

1. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used... - Similar Threads - lost account spent

2. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  6. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  7. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  8. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...