I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

Discus and support I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joey Baughman, Oct 16, 2023.

1. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled.

:)

Joey Baughman, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled.

If you did not make a backup previously, I could tell you that it is almost impossible to recover the save. I am truly sorry for this situation.
  3. Joey Baughman Win User

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I checked in the settings and signed out and back in. The sync went through but they are still gone. From other sites I've read online they are gone unless you are running the PC version where you can go in and move saved files.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hello again, Joey, I haven't heard from you for approximately 7 hours. Could you tell me if the information was useful or if the problem persists?

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Joey B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This is a very frustrating situation, I'm sorry you're going through this, unfortunately uninstalling and reinstalling the game will not recover your data.

Therefore, I advise you to make sure you are logged in with the same Xbox Live account that you used when you saved your progress. Sometimes save points only sync if you are using the same account.

You can also try looking in the game settings if there is an option to restore or import save points. Some games have this function, although not all.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
Thema:

I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

1. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've... - Similar Threads - lost save points

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  4. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  5. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  6. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  7. just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...: Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on, But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  9. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  10. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...