I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and...

Discus and support I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So long story short, 2 months ago, I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 because I had another game BeamNG. Drive and I though that having both games together... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DapperPizza, Sep 1, 2023.

1. DapperPizza
    DapperPizza Guest

I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and...

So long story short, 2 months ago, I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 because I had another game BeamNG. Drive and I though that having both games together would affect BeamNG's gameplay so I uninstalled Forza, then went on holiday and came back after 2 weeks. Then as I reinstalled Forza now I though everything would be as fun as it used to be but I realised when I spawned into my house, I was in a Nissan S15 and I though, ''That is odd, last time I had a Corvette'', so I check my garage and I had all the cars back from 2022 and I was left in shock, my F50 Competizione was gone the 250 GTO, the Bugatti's, Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Hennessey's were gone and I checked my Level and I was literally tearing up. I lost half my progress I did for about a year now and I couldn't believe it. Now I am trying to find a solution to resolve the issue I tried contacting Microsoft about the problem but they said I couldn't because I was underage and I am 12. So if anything can anyone reply to this ASAP or if they can to help me because I am just really pissed off right now. By they way thank you for reading this paragraph.

:)

DapperPizza, Sep 1, 2023
  2. DapperPizza Win User

I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and reinstalled it, what do I do now?

Thank you very much SigmaTheDJ, I will sure let them know about my problem.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and reinstalled it, what do I do now?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello DapperPizza how are you?

You need to contact Forza Horizon 5 game support.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/

I'm sure support will know what happened to your account.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Submit a ticket here, explaining the situation: -

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

What they will typically do, as long as they can verify what your original progress was, is gift you the missing cars, so while you won't fully get your progress back, you will hopefully get your cars back.
  5. DapperPizza Win User

So I finally got a response about the issue and they said they couldn't really do much as the Sync was pretty old and it had saved progress since Level 55. So it's now ok and I at least have my barn finds, cars and some progress and the amazing thing is that I still have an extremely rare car in my garage so that is a win. So yeah, everything is fine and I am now reaching levels currently level 70 with the old Sync,
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

No problem! Post back and let me know how you got on.
Thema:

1. I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and... - Similar Threads - lost progress FH5

2. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  8. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  10. FH5 Lost saved game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Lost saved game progress: hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long and i thought it stuck, bcs this never...