I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

Discus and support I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a Xbox Series S and tried to continue New Vegas (360 backwards compatibility) from my previous save on my Xbox One S yet majority of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Cramer, Apr 12, 2023.

1. I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

I recently bought a Xbox Series S and tried to continue New Vegas (360 backwards compatibility) from my previous save on my Xbox One S yet majority of my progress was gone except from an auto save. Any tips?

:)

Connor Cramer, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can someone help?

Hi Connor!

Please try to sign out your account first from your Series S console. Then sign in again your account to your old Xbox console and try to launch the game there. Check if you could still access your latest progress. If so, exit from the game and wait couple of minutes for the system to sync your progress to the Cloud.

Once done, try to access the game on your Series S console.
  3. gutsycmor Win User

when do you think we'll see the fallout 4 announcement?

Late 2012 (around XMas) or early 2013 (after Skyrim add ons). Creation engine is basically the same as gamebyo use on both Oblivion and Fallout 3 and Fallout 3's add on called New Vegas. It was an improvement, but stiull suffers from common issues from
    the earlier games like freezing, bugs and glitches. Some issues are explained by Josh Sawyer in this article.

www.1up.com/.../fallout-new-vegas-developer-explains-skyrim-lag
  4. tru Ponder Win User

Games

Yes I switched over to the series s and the games that were on my Xbox one arent on my series s
  5. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

FO3 / FNV

Fallout 3 to me felt more sinister which is why I prefer it. New Vegas is just to "cheery" for a post apocolyptic wasteland. Fallout 3's atmosphere is so well done.
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

How you rate the RE-PLAY ABILITY

Thanks for the reply, it is just that from time to time I run into some people on fallout 3 or new vegas acting like its the end of the world becuase for some starnge reason they lost all of their progress, as I stated I can see this being a problem on RDR
    or GTA IV but not these games, I guess I was curious to see if there were any people who stick with the one playthrough..
Thema:

I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

1. I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can... - Similar Threads - lost progress Fallout

2. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  8. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  10. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...