I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

Discus and support I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hard Miner, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:32 AM.

1. Hard Miner
    Hard Miner Guest

I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

Is there any way to get it back?

:)

2. SantacruzBoy1 Win User

NBA 2K15 Save File

Same here I love playing my career and I call game stop

and they told me it should auto save on its own but it doesn't do it when I get back to my career it shows me this file cannot be loaded so now I do is just hit the Xbox controller button and it willjust take you to your home page but you cannot get out
    of career mode or any kind of mode because if you do that it will said this file cannot be loaded and I don't know how its online because I have just playing offline
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Please Help!!!! Career Mode freeze during off-season simulation

Can you load up an earlier save and try it again? I think the game keeps 2 auto-saves. I'm in my 5th season of career mode, and haven't experienced this problem. Sorry.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

GTA 5 deal in store right now

Story mode is single player career mode. GTA online mode is included in the game which is your online career mode.

And considering it has megalodon shark card which is very expensive - that's a deal
  5. ZAJAXZ Win User

Francise mode

No it's still there , connected careers is two different modes in one. As player, you're like playing superstar mode. As coach, it's franchise.
  6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Restarting career, possible?

Ok apparently all the update did was allow us to play MyCareer mode when not connected to the 2K servers. This is kind of a lame fix because I can only start a new career, and it says I need to be connected to the servers in order to access my first career
    save file.
Thema:

1. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get... - Similar Threads - lost player career

2. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  3. Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 two player has just lost campaign progress. Assuming this is a well known bug?: GOW 3 has lost Campaign details/level for my two player campaign . Frustrating. Guessing this is a well known problem? 27eb6823-7431-415c-bb32-aab8622bb15c
  4. Lost my player id

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my player id: Hi, I have lost all my progression in Disney magic kingdom. Now im trying to contact the developer for help. They want to know my player id. I have done previous purchases in the game. Can you...
  5. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play: Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish...
  6. Lost a player on microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost a player on microsoft account: had a player on yahoo.com account and one on a Microsoft hot mail account.. hot mail account player was a level 54 now both players on different accounts are the same level 51 How do i get the...
  7. XBOX 1 MEDIA PLAYER LOST NETWORK STORAGE DRIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 MEDIA PLAYER LOST NETWORK STORAGE DRIVE: Hello! For some reason Media Player on my XBOX1 lost my network storage drive. Media Player can see other networked devices and all other networking is functioning properly. I have not changed...
  8. game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player: game was locking up. when I reinstalled I lost all my puzzles. I am a premium member and now I have ads. I want my stuff back. Not very happy! ace318b8-f501-469d-aec7-844c53e0db21
  9. Gta 5 single player data lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 single player data lost: I played Gta 5 one time i saw my data was fine then i switched off for couple of hours then came back on later then saw my gta 5 data was gone in cloud and the usb stick so what do i do?...
  10. lost achievements   player

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost achievements   player: HELP...had over 153 k gamerscore and now its down to 137 246 ...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement and the date i recieved it please help dont...