i lost my old account email any help>

Discus and support i lost my old account email any help> in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Glass_Stable_5845, Dec 3, 2023.

1. i lost my old account email any help>

i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds in

submitted by /u/Glass_Stable_5845
    [link] [comments]

/u/Glass_Stable_5845, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

Hi. Sadly, to recover your old account, you have to remember your email and password. If you forget your email, most likely it is lost, but there is a link for more info as to what to do if you forgot your email attached to that profile. Remember, it's always
    important to remember the email for that account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If for any reason that old account had the email account suspended or closed, then that profile is gone for good.
  3. Aidan M Friend Win User

How ibrecover ando old acc that indont hace any source of forma to recover it?

Hello Bianca, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. You mention you've lost your old password. Do you still have access to the email attached to the account?
  4. popcan nine2 Win User

xbox home needs more security

not sure if it will help but that was on my old account so all new accounts get messed up I was already on the ambassador on my old account before I lost it
  5. Peter Zoffmann Win User

I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible.

This wont help me it says

"What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Email, phone, or Skype name"

All i have is my gamertag which doesnt even have a linked email to it, i lost my account back then when that became a thing that you had to verify your email and stuff.

when i signed up you could use fake emails and yeah being like 11 or 12 years old not knowing better that's what i did, well so it seems that i will never get my old account back and there is to my knowledge no way of getting in contact with microsoft them self..
  6. OneElm988902412 Win User

Help! i want delete this xbox account

Thanks for the answer, I lost some time trying to do what you recommended but in the end I didn't succeed, I find it absurd to have to give up my old email to join the old xbox account ... I think I'll
    let my old xbox die account. Thx again.
Thema:

i lost my old account email any help>

1. i lost my old account email any help> - Similar Threads - lost old account

2. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  5. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  6. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  7. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  8. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  9. I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back: I have lost the email to my xbox account the profile picture has one of my account names in it is there a way to prove that I am the original owner of the account and get it back?...
  10. Lost access to my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my old account.: I have bought the xbox series x, transferred my games over from my old xbox one, go to sign in and i've been given a new gamertag! So i can't access my old account, lost all my progress on my...