I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

Discus and support I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erfan Heydarzade, Oct 24, 2023.

1. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

Hello
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money
    In fact, the only information I have is the account password and email
    Can I get the transaction number again?

:)

Erfan Heydarzade, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

Thanks, but minecraft support is not responsive at all!
    It says: "Starting September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support will no longer be able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft login or other account related issues as account migration has ended.
    If you have transferred your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support."
    What exactly should I do now?

If this is not the case and the answer in minecraft should be the answer, can you explain more?

Thanks
  3. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

I bought from minecraft.net but they leave a recorded message in their ticket saying contact microsoft support

To be more precise, they say:
    "
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
    "

I have already changed this account to Microsoft ( migrate )
    And what should I do now?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Erfan H. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

According to the article I’m going to share below, you can get further assistance on this matter by contacting Mojang support.

“If you cannot locate an email or transaction ID, or if your purchase was not made by any of the following payment methods, contact Minecraft Support.”
    https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-transaction-ID-#h_01H44FN0WGWWY3X7JSS1K8SRAZ
  5. Sodangidni Win User

If you contacted Minecraft recently, you may need to check the response received wasn’t an automated email.

In case you didn’t try to contact them, please do it from here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

As far as I’m concerned, Microsoft support is not capable of reviewing purchases made directly from Minecraft.net, but you can try requesting a call from them or open a live chat to further confirm this.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Did you purchase the game via Minecraft.net, or via the Microsoft Store?

They should be able to help you with retrieving the Transaction ID if the game was purchased via Minecraft.net.

However, if you purchased the game via the Microsoft store, the game should appear listed in your Microsoft account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

1. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake - Similar Threads - lost minecraft account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  8. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...
  9. Minecraft Xbox - lost account login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox - lost account login: At some point over a year ago, I migrated a MC account (I have 2) to an MS account, where it is listed under a PC-X-box profile (not XBox console). However, now I have no recollection of the...
  10. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...