I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID

Discus and support I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have transaction ID and Order receipt is there any possible way to me? After migration i forgot my account password and I tried to recover the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Görkem Balcı, Oct 25, 2023.

1. I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID

I have transaction ID and Order receipt is there any possible way to me? After migration i forgot my account password and I tried to recover the password but failed. İs there any other way? because i have order receipt. And ı also bought minecraft at Jan 12, 2015. This account is really valuable to me.

:)

Görkem Balcı, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Alex W4 Win User

I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net doesn't help out becuase microsoft bought it out can anyone help?

Yes I lost my email and password to the account, but I have the transaction ID of when I bought the minecraft account.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Görkem B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is my honor to help you in whatever way is necessary, I will do everything possible so that this problem you are experiencing, such as losing your account, is solved.

I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft community support forum where we are players like you, therefore we do not have authorization or permissions to help you on this occasion, but I can guide you until you find or resolve all this.

I am very sorry that this happened and I know how frustrating it is to lose something valuable, but don't worry, it happened to me once and support managed to help me recover the account, so what I advise you is to submit an account recovery form :

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Or in case you cannot fill it out, you would have to contact support directly:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

Let me know if they attended to you and if the account could be recovered.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft account stolen

My account was stolen. I downloaded malware a while back and my passwords got stolen, and now when i tried to log into my account it said the account i linked my minecraft to doesn't exist. I went on NameMC to search my in-game account name up and saw a name change i never made that roughly coincides with the time i downloaded malware. The name was changed to "lizilu" and i absolutely did not do this. I was told that the transaction id (which i have) would help me in getting my account back, and mojang support told me i need to give that information to microsoft support, but i have no clue where exactly. Is it xbox support or office 365 support or something else?
    The transaction id (which came from mojang i assume) would actually NOT help Microsoft in recovering your account as only mojang support can actually see said transaction id.

To clarify, did you already migrate your Minecraft account to your own Microsoft account and then the Microsoft account got taken? Or was your minecraft account (mojang account) not yet migrated to a Microsoft account and the mojang account was taken?

If it was an account that was already migrated to a Microsoft account and the Microsoft account was taken then youd have to use this account recovery form to recover the lost Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your mojang account had NOT yet been migrated to a Microsoft account then youd have to continue working with mojang support to recover your account.
  5. RIVV Win User

Minecraft Java edition tells me to buy it again after migrating to Microsoft account

I will use that contact option, but I don't have a transaction ID related to my Minecraft account I bought years ago. I also have been using 1 Microsoft account the whole time.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to know which Microsoft account I used to migrate my Minecraft Mojang account to?

Hello,

I migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft one and I can't find out which Microsoft account it was. I have my transaction ID from purchasing the game. Is there a way to know which Microsoft account has my copy of Minecraft?
    The only real way would be to login to every single Microsoft account you have and see which one has your Minecraft game on it.
Thema:

1. I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID - Similar Threads - lost microsoft minecraft

2. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  3. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  4. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  5. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  6. I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10: I reset my computer to Windows 10 and lost everything because I had to delete it all due to decreasing to a lower version of windows, I can prove I am the owner of the account by stating the...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account: My microsoft account was hacked and deleted recently. When I set up a new microsoft account with the same email address, I lost the link to my minecraft Java game. I migrated the Minecraft to...
  8. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  9. Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account: So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also migrated my Minecraft account to this Micorosft...
  10. I have lost my minecraft Microsoft account :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft Microsoft account :(: When I try sign in with a Microsoft Account the message Oops looks like this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account, “my previous Microsoft...