i lost my gamer tag when I did a update

Discus and support i lost my gamer tag when I did a update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; iwant my old achievements b ack 6ebf519f-f692-4f59-bfe4-7b4af7e78b11 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by timgoines, Aug 28, 2018.

1. timgoines
    timgoines Guest

iwant my old achievements b

ack

:)

timgoines, Aug 28, 2018
  2. I lost my gamer tag.

I have a gamertag
    https://account.xbox.com/ru-ru/profile?gamerTag=SpecialVozduh
    . I created it 6-8 years ago without internet. Today I escaped from my tag and could not enter. I know my old email. I reseted my password and entered in my account on microsoft. I try to use
    new pass, but it does not work. On microsoft site I have another profile on that account

https://account.xbox.com/ru-ru/profile?gamerTag=Vozduh
    . Gamertag on link (SpecialVozduh) has 540 point, on my xbox360 it has 2300. I cheсked another mail and nothing.

I need this tag because all my save on that profile.

What can I do with that problem? And how can I return my gamertag? Maybe gamertag have not a mail address?

Thanx

Vozduh-5859A76F-531C-4C4E-ACC2-11AB21DF56EE, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Lost Save Game After Changing Gamer Tag

So, I bought a copy of Batman: Arkham City on PC through Steam. I got about 30%-60% through the game, playing with a Gamer Tag given to me when I first signed up. I did not like the Gamer Tag so I changed it in game, without visiting the Xbox Live website.
    When I did I lost all my progress in the game. I really need help here people. I really am upset about losing all my progress. Is there anyway to get my progress back?

Further information: My Gamer Tag is now "," my old one was VirgatePoem97 something-or-other.

I still have all the achievements I had when I had my save game, along with the gamer score from them, I just don't have the save game anymore.

StarWarsDude13, Aug 28, 2018
  4. i lost my gamer tag when I did a update

The best thing to do would be to contact account support here :- http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us (not Ambassador support though).

They will be able to check your account from your personal information and tell you what has happened.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 29, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! In order to provide help we would need a little bit more information about this. Are you playing on an Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Technically I'd say it's rather unlikely your gamertag was changed due to an update. Or is it that you was forced to change
    your gamertag by the enforcement team?

Julian_, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

You'll want to delete and re-download your profile, this should correct the syncing issue you're experiencing

Saeleth, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: