I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.

Discus and support I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried logging on my forza account, nothing seemed off I still had my old binds, but all my credits, skill points, cars and in game progress is gone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MAAKS578236, Dec 28, 2022.

1. MAAKS578236
    MAAKS578236 Guest

I tried logging on my forza account, nothing seemed off I still had my old binds, but all my credits, skill points, cars and in game progress is gone. Please help I spent a lot of my time on this game.

:)

MAAKS578236, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's try re-syncing the cloud saves. For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, you may need to create a lost save ticket through Forza support:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Golden_. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 cant download on pc from xbox

i already have it installed on my xbox, what i am trying to do is i am trying to install forza horizon 5 on my pc from my xbox.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  5. Omar Mihai Win User

Stolen account and after recovery data and library wiped

I didnt create any new account i just recover it with the microsoft recovery steps like password and after the phone number that was not changed but my main problem its that i lost the games that i payed i had Forza Horizon 4 Forza Horizon 5 and some DLS`s that are all gone and i want my games back i even have the proof for Forza Horizon 5.
  6. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
Thema:

1. I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do. - Similar Threads - lost forza horizon

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  8. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  9. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  10. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...