I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

Discus and support I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently lost my phone which resulted in me losing my phone number and all my gmail accounts so i lost access to my 2fa device please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hisnameisjeffff, Aug 12, 2022.

1. I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

Hello,

I recently lost my phone which resulted in me losing my phone number and all my gmail accounts so i lost access to my 2fa device please help me i will provide u with everything i can to show u i am the actual owner of the account and to help you help me please help meee!

Matt

:)

hisnameisjeffff, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi hisnameisjeffff,

I know how critical it is for you to lose access to your email accounts, phone number and let alone phone that stores all of these information. Based on your description, you are willing to provide everything to show that you are an account owner. Should you are referring to access your Microsoft account then you will need to follow the process of verification. This is applied to all Microsoft accounts with two-step verification enabled and there is no bypass nor someone can access your account beside you, the account owner.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

I know how critical it is for you to be able to access your Microsoft account. We will share to you a support article that should be able to give you handful of advice as we, advocates, does not have any tools to recover any Microsoft (Xbox) account. As the system will verify the information that only the user or account owner can supply.

Support article: How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

A password plus a contact method (@gmail.com) is all you need to access your Microsoft account with two-step verification enabled. In your case, you can still do something for your contact method. You may use any device as long as you have a browser to access the webmail of Google. Recover or access your email account first and then recover your Microsoft account after.

(Note: Before you turn on two-step verification, make sure you've associated at least three unique security contact email addresses or phone numbers with your account for backup purposes. If you lose your security info and you don't have a backup contact method available, you can permanently lose your account.) Support article: Turning two-step verification on or off for your Microsoft account

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi hisnameisjeffff,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi hisnameisjeffff,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

5. Tezzerrific Win User

you will need to contact support directly, you cannot use the online default recovery form as you have 2fa enabled, normally support cannot help either, but they may point you in the right direction, this is the problem with 2fa, if its enabled normal recovery tools don't work and support usually cannot help.

this is why you always have a recovery email attached and your recovery code saved somewhere secure.
  6. Arthur Yang Win User

Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone?

I so not have the security information, i have the password and the email and the 2fa code methods are my phone number and my phone number, nothing else. I locked myself out lmao.
Thema:

1. I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!! - Similar Threads - lost email phone

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  7. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  8. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  9. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  10. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...