i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.

Discus and support i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout 4 is my favorite game of all time. The disc I had, basically fell apart and was no longer usable, this disc was the original fallout 4 and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S_utterback, Feb 26, 2023.

1. S_utterback
    S_utterback Guest

Fallout 4 is my favorite game of all time. The disc I had, basically fell apart and was no longer usable, this disc was the original fallout 4 and was NOT the G.O.T.Y version. I only had nuka world and far harbor on it.

Like I said, that fallout 4 disc was no longer readable, so I bought another fallout 4 disc, which works perfect, however, This new disc will not let me access nuka world or far harbor.

My question: is it possible to get these game add ons back?

:)

S_utterback, Feb 26, 2023
  2. S_utterback Win User

Thank you for your quick response!

I’m not exactly tech savvy.

So if I purchased a season pass for fallout 4, would it ever expire?
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

The Far Harbor & Nuka World are only included with the GOTY Edition. Since you only have the Fall out 4 game disc, you won't to be able to access those add-ons if you don't buy them or subscribe to Game Pass.

I am not sure why you were able to play them before but possible that those were shared via home Xbox and just recently removed or you had an active subscription of Game Pass.
  5. Dangerous Alan Win User

Microsoft, enable digital sharing

The most important aspect for developers was that by having the sharing library it meant you would retain the game for longer meaning you may well still have it when DLC arrived. Their biggest hate is people selling the game on. They probably factor in lending
    in todays system of disc-based gaming.

Think of it this way. I buy a game, play it and sell it/trade-it. I don't buy DLC as I no longer own the disc and the developers lost a sale as I sold it to someone else.. In the original xbox one model, I buy the game and it sits in my shared library for
    a few mates to play. DLC comes out.. I may well buy it.... There is no secondary sale, no used game taking up space on the shop shelf to tempt new purchasers... I think it would have benefitted publishers.
  6. Joseph Carrillo Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

I recently lost the privilege of having ultimate since it's been 2 years after thr initial buying of my series x console. Now a game that is included with game pass has the disc with a warning symbol on it. However I do infact have the disc for said game but when I open it with the disc in it says I need to buy it.
Thema:

1. i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc. - Similar Threads - lost DLC buying

2. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc: I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I...
  3. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...
  4. How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S as an upgrade from my Xbox One and upon logging in to the Series S, and downloading MCC, I realized my DLC for Reach and ODST were no longer there. I...
  5. I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19: So basically my Xbox got some error and I tried all the options but it didn’t work so I did an offline system update with a usb stick and my Xbox started working. But the issue is all my disc...
  6. Lost my dlc code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my dlc code: Hi I have a dlc code for a game and I covered the code because I was doing a giveaway for my online community. I covered it to show proof I had the code to giveaway and now ive forgotten where I...
  7. Lost my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my DLC: So about a year ago I bought the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass on my Xbox one S. Everything worked great however when I just upgraded to a Xbox Series S, it showed that I never owned the...
  8. Lost disc with DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost disc with DLC: Hi, I spent about £250 on DLC packs for the Sims 4 on a disc/cd that I got given a few years ago. I’ve since lost the disc in a house move, but I was wondering if there’s any way I can retrieve...
  9. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  10. Grand theft auto: 4 the lost and damned DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto: 4 the lost and damned DLC: Back in April of this year I bought the dlc on my Xbox series x for the lost and damned and have been unable to download it. Contacted multiple support agents and one even sent me the link to file...