I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19

Discus and support I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically my Xbox got some error and I tried all the options but it didn’t work so I did an offline system update with a usb stick and my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasiu1002, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Jasiu1002
    Jasiu1002 Guest

So basically my Xbox got some error and I tried all the options but it didn’t work so I did an offline system update with a usb stick and my Xbox started working. But the issue is all my disc games got removed so I started by reinstalling one of them which was WWE 2K19 deluxe edition and I get this message when I start the game saying I have missing content or something like that and then it says right under everything I’m missing in detail so I click ok and the game proceeds to put me to the main menu where I select game modes and stuff like that. I go to check if everything is there so I look at my custom characters and all of them are there but the characters that I couldn’t play as were all the dlc characters which I previously owned. Is there any fix to this?

:)

Jasiu1002, Aug 21, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

wwe 2k19

Hi royal cannon,

Thanks for your post. To troubleshoot this, try deleting and reinstalling WWE 2K19; Use the following link for steps on how to do so:

Installing Games on Xbox One
    . Also it may be good to view 2K's support page for information and possible fixes for issues like this:

WWE 2K19 Support

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  3. G'AngeloRene Win User

Using two controllers for a neighbor on my Home console

I would like to play WWE 2K18 and 2K19 with my neighbor.
  4. dmanv97 Win User

Update issue or error idk

I was just hanging out with a friend i come back and my xbox one updated i then go to sign in and it asks for my password several times i then try loading a game like wwe 2k19 it shows an error message that popped up multiple times i restarted it
    again. I then try to load forza horizon 4 none of my dlc for tht and wwe 2k19 show up everytime i load up the game mistly wwe it says the dlc was not installed and it is on noth my external 4tb and my internal i copied it back on ti tje external and im still
    getting thay error and to boot the expansion to forza horizon 4 will appear gray saying i do t have it installed i do i have so many dlc cars installed on there not to mention my games not even loading properly on the my games and apps i have external in tbe
    usb port. I restarted my system 10 times i even u plugged it fkr awhile then plugged it back in it takes forever to load everything i have enough space on my external so i dont know what to do at this point.
    Sorry i was typin to fast
  5. minialexpro32 Win User

Didn’t get achievement.

It’s honestly ok about the achievement but I lost all my data for my physical games and I don’t know how to get it back. Could you guys maybe help get it back?
  6. Frathos Win User

Redeemed a code for a game, but the game doesn't show on my owned game

I see the game in my Xbox Store when I search for WWE 2K19 Digital Deluxe edition, it is the first item listed as WWE 2K19 in the In this bundle section with a yellow SAVE CAD $39.99 (item details include CAD $40 50% off 45.18 GB).

What region are you in? Is your account a child account?
Thema:

1. I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19 - Similar Threads - lost dlc don’t

2. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc: I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I...
  3. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...
  4. How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S as an upgrade from my Xbox One and upon logging in to the Series S, and downloading MCC, I realized my DLC for Reach and ODST were no longer there. I...
  5. i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my DLC on Xbox after buying a new game disc.: Fallout 4 is my favorite game of all time. The disc I had, basically fell apart and was no longer usable, this disc was the original fallout 4 and was NOT the G.O.T.Y version. I only had nuka...
  6. Lost my dlc code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my dlc code: Hi I have a dlc code for a game and I covered the code because I was doing a giveaway for my online community. I covered it to show proof I had the code to giveaway and now ive forgotten where I...
  7. Lost my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my DLC: So about a year ago I bought the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass on my Xbox one S. Everything worked great however when I just upgraded to a Xbox Series S, it showed that I never owned the...
  8. Lost disc with DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost disc with DLC: Hi, I spent about £250 on DLC packs for the Sims 4 on a disc/cd that I got given a few years ago. I’ve since lost the disc in a house move, but I was wondering if there’s any way I can retrieve...
  9. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  10. Grand theft auto: 4 the lost and damned DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto: 4 the lost and damned DLC: Back in April of this year I bought the dlc on my Xbox series x for the lost and damned and have been unable to download it. Contacted multiple support agents and one even sent me the link to file...