I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?

Discus and support I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cjs5151, Dec 1, 2016.

1. cjs5151
    cjs5151 Guest

8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console.

At that time, I used the code "Alan wake's American Nightmare" first and not use but keep the other code for future.

Today I tried to use that code but can't find in my message box. It seems to be deleted automatically.

Can I get the code again? or where can I find the message that contain the code?

:)

cjs5151, Dec 1, 2016
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again? :)

Mister Beep, Dec 1, 2016
  3. cjs5151
    cjs5151 Guest

8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console.

At that time, I used the code "Alan wake's American Nightmare" first and not use but keep the other code for future.

Today I tried to use that code but can't find in my message box. It seems to be deleted automatically.

Can I get the code again? or where can I find the message that contain the code?

cjs5151, Dec 1, 2016
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
  5. laire42 Win User

Have not received my Windows 10 code, Alan Wake, or American Nightmare codes yet.

I haven't received the Alan Wake code either. I checked the shop again and Alan Wake is part of the sale while American Nightmare was the preorder.
  6. WhtWolfPhantom Win User

I Haven't Received Quantum Break Pre-Order Bonuses

The whole reason I pre-ordered Quantum Break was for the free code for Alan Wake and it's DLC. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to play Quantum Break. But Alan Wake is one of my favorite games and I would love to play it again on Xbox One.
  7. QuantumBreakSam Win User

Quantum Break did not receive the code of Windows 10

either I get the codes alan wake :(
  8. TORCHWOOD inc Win User

No Alan Wake or Windows 10 version of QB codes received after pre-order

When will i be gettin get my ALAN WAKE CODE!!!! Xbox gamer tag ""
Thema:

1. I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again? - Similar Threads - lost code Alan

2. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  3. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  4. Fortnite code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite code lost: A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help. be4f8333-4693-4796-b05f-f35a124be338
  5. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....: How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890
  6. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  7. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  8. I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?: 8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console. At that time, I...
  9. Lost/Unsent Alan Wake XB1 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost/Unsent Alan Wake XB1 Code: Purchased Quantum Break digitally with the bonus offer for Alan Wake on Xbox One. Eventually received a code via Xbox messenger (yesterday), however today it's gone and I do not recall deleting...
  10. alan wake lost code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    alan wake lost code: i purchased a download copy of quantom break about 1 week ago got the alan wake code today saw the notification at work on the xbox smart glass app on my phone after seeing the message with the...