I lost my account reset doesnt help

Discus and support I lost my account reset doesnt help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i lost my xbox live password i tried al help but it dont work and i called the help and nothing changed if u click in reset it will send a code to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DYgamingNL, Jun 14, 2021.

1. DYgamingNL
    DYgamingNL Guest

1. i lost my xbox live password i tried al help but it dont work and i called the help and nothing changed if u click in reset it will send a code to a email i dont have my gamer tag is i eed a password rest al my favo games its on it pls help my my work email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** can some one help me to get my account back? i need a password reset

:)

DYgamingNL, Jun 14, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Немогу вспомнить свой пароль подскажите как сметиьвсе полностью на xBox 360[I can not remember my password, tell me how to scatter everything completely on xBox 360]

4. Georges C. Win User

i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to reset the forgotten password

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Suki, try to follow the procedures in the link below to reset your password.

How to reset/recover lost passwords

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. onyxishere Win User

Lost Account Credentials

6. MBHeugh Win User

My Minecraft Account was stolen. Is there anyway I can recover it?

Hi. Whenever I try and use one of the account recovery methods, it doesnt work. When I try and sign into microsoft account recovery with my email it says that the email doesnt exist. However, I know the account exists as I bought minecraft with it. Is there anything I can do about this or is my minecraft and microsoft account lost forever?
Thema:

1. I lost my account reset doesnt help - Similar Threads - lost account reset

2. I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...: someone stole my account and I got it back like last year I couldn't change the email for that account back to my email because it needed to be verify it was my email which it wasn't so I couldn't...
  3. XBox One account reset and lost data

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One account reset and lost data: Howdy. XBox One issue involving Minecraft, account reset, lost data, and a pre-Millennial. The device was half filled with corrupted saves so the advice was to delete the account from the XBox...
  4. I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning: Please help.. It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like there is a new acct in microsoft. what...
  5. reset my OLD LOST account

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset my OLD LOST account: i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox 47a888d7-f592-4d4c-9d77-123571c212d8
  6. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  7. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  8. I lost all my games linked to my xbox live banned account following a reset to factory ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my games linked to my xbox live banned account following a reset to factory ...: my xbox live account has been banned for a few months but I could still access all my games by connecting me with another xbox live account and leaving it banned account saved on my xbox,...
  9. Lost password of my father's account. Can someone reset it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost password of my father's account. Can someone reset it?: This is a bit complicated so I'll explain as best as I can. My father has an Xbox account that he hasn't used in a long while. As such, he's forgotten the password. What's worse is that the email...
  10. I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...: My main account was a child account. And it had Xbox live gold. 325172de-0a8b-4850-97d8-65b0d8cadafe