I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

Discus and support I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aiden_220, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Aiden_220
    Aiden_220 Guest

I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple times to no avail and it's getting really frustrating mojang needs to fix thus problem somehow its getting in the way of playability

:)

Aiden_220, Feb 10, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

Hi Kooszec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Realms in Minecraft is not a Microsoft affiliated subscription, but rather a subscription associated with your Mojang account. From the

Realms FAQ
    on Mojang's website; "You can cancel or reactivate your recurring payment for Minecraft Realms at any time from your
    account overview. Find the Realm you're looking for listed under My Subscriptions. From here you can cancel or reactivate your Realm."

"If you have any trouble with this process, please contact customer support and provide them with the transaction ID associated with your
    most recent Realms purchase."

You will to contact Mojang Support if you need more assitance with this matter.
  4. G1lgameshTTV Win User

Minecraft migration

I purchased the Java version of minecraft from my Mojang account which was created with my email (the same email which is now the primary of my ms and xbox account), and any time I try to go to repurchase it on the Mojang website, it will show as I own it and need to download the launcher
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I find my Microsoft email I used to migrate my Mojang account

I’ve lost my Microsoft email address I use to login into Mojang. How do I recover my Microsoft email?
    Honestly i dont think there is any easy way to do that other than logging into every Microsoft account you own and seeing which one has Minecraft on it.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft realms

Hello S0vuhkin01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums! I understand that you’re looking to refund your Minecraft Realms subscription. To do this, you may need to contact Mojang directly. I will list a couple of articles below that will direct you to the proper channels. Please keep in mind that Minecraft Realms subscriptions may not be eligible for a refund.

If you have not done so already, this guide will show you how to cancel your subscription.

Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription

To review the Mojang Refund Policy, please review the article below. Scroll down to the Minecraft Realms portion for additional details on how to connect with Mojang and possible solutions for your Minecraft Realms subscription.

Mojang Refund Policy

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look... - Similar Threads - lost account email

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  7. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  8. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  9. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...
  10. i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...: I got hacked on my old microsoft account i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same email now each time i try to login on a microsoft app i get you...