I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

Discus and support I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsMetmet, Jul 18, 2023.

1. ItsMetmet
    ItsMetmet Guest

I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back.

But, it hasn't been solved yet. Whenever I fill in the recovery questions. I receive a mail that I don't have enough information. And I was wondering. There is a question with if I ever bought something. Does that count for minecraft too? Since I bought it from mojang and not microsoft. There is also a question about if I used X-box. And I only really used the x-box app. Not the x-box 360 or x-box one. So I don't know if that counts too. I never used skype or outlook on this mail. But I do know like 4/5 passwords I used on this account. But those passwords aren't enough to get my account back apperently.

:)

ItsMetmet, Jul 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: