I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

Discus and support I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerrorFields, Dec 22, 2023.

1. TerrorFields
    TerrorFields Guest

I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week.

I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I went to my add-ons page for the game and see it's installed. So I go and uninstall it and try to reinstall. Well I can't find it in my history even though the deluxe code I redeemed from my physical game case is in my order history, I still have the deluxe items just not the expansion game.

I tried redeeming my code again and that doesn't work.

:)

TerrorFields, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

The Outer Worlds and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for sure
  3. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Summer Must Haves

the game that I most expect is monster hunter Iceborn and the dlc 3 of CoD BO4
  4. AuraWolf Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

One of my friends bought me Monster Hunter World Iceborn so I've been giving that a shot.
  5. TerrorFields Win User

I put my physical disc in and I guess I rebooted the console, even signed out and signed in my account. The dlc showed up and I downloaded it, but when I launched the game, iceborne wasn't registering. I rebooted the console and launched the game again and finally the game registered the iceborne expansion.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Game pass issue

Hi Pcastro2012,

When you purchased Monster Hunter World: Iceborne did you also buy the base game? I believe that Iceborne is DLC content and the base Monster Hunter World game is required to play it (unless you purchased the Master Edition version which comes with the game).

If you do own the Monster Hunter World, then Gamepass is not required and I first suggest you do the following:

1. Remove your profile from the console

2. Power cycle/ reset your console

3. Add your profile and sign in.

If this does not work, then you may need to re-install Monster Hunter World.

Hope this helps :) let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc - Similar Threads - lost Monster Hunter

2. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  5. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  6. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  7. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  8. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  9. Lost save for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save for Monster Hunter World: I lost my save and didn't get an option to use a cloud save I was wondering if there was a way to get any of my saved progress back. I have almost 800 or 900 hours on the game and would really...
  10. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...