I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired.

Discus and support I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Gears at Microsoft store and redeemed in Xbox One. So I have got messages from Xbox one team. I was inactive for one month but I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UltimateToxBox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired.

I purchased Gears at Microsoft store and redeemed in Xbox One. So I have got messages from Xbox one team. I was inactive for one month but I didn't know that messages expire after 1 month. So I lost the codes for Gears of War 360 games. I got Gear of War
    4 during November sale. So how I can get codes back?

:)

UltimateToxBox, Jan 27, 2017
  2. Lost codes for Gears of War 4 360 games promotion

I talked with chat support and they say I never received the codes. Chat gave me interaction refer to number, 1372257964

I have bought Gear of War 4 digital code at November sale. But I got message for gear of war 360 games but didn't redeemed code and messages disappeared after one month expire.

UltimateToxBox, Jan 27, 2017
  3. SeeJayYou
    SeeJayYou Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “August 20, 2015 (pre-order purchase)
    • Issue:
      • The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
      • After I pre-ordered game, i was out of country for 3 months while my brother played on my account and never got the code from the message,
    Any help retrieving my lost Fallout 3 code would be greatly appreciated.

SeeJayYou, Jan 27, 2017
  4. I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired.

Hi,

To recover your games codes, we suggest that you contact our Xbox support team for further assistance.

You may also schedule a callback on your preferred date and time. Please refer to this link for more info:
    Xbox Contact us

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Jan 27, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

To recover your games codes, we suggest that you contact our Xbox support team for further assistance.

You may also schedule a callback on your preferred date and time. Please refer to this link for more info:
    Xbox Contact us

Regards.
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

Missing free codes

The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB of hard drive space required. To qualify,
    purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption.

I know. My probleme is that I did not receive the tokens through Xbox Live in-dash message system after one month of redemption!!!!
    Hi,

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:  

• Gears of War  
    • Gears of War 2  
    • Gears of War 3  
    • Gears of War: Judgment  

Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany.  

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One. They won't work on Windows 10. 

Codes will be sent out in waves, so it may take a few days for you to receive your code once the campaign begins. 

The codes will be sent directly to the  Xbox Message Center. After receiving the code, we strongly suggest that you save
    a copy. Messages are retained for a maximum of 30 days, after which they are automatically deleted. 

For more info on these promotions, including eligibility questions and answers, you can check this 
    link  or visit the  Gears
    of War community

Regards. 
  7. Paul1708 Win User

Gears of War 4 - Never received GoW 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes for preorder

Hey Syxx 1X

Has said in the store codes will be sent with in 1 month of release and will be sent in 2 xbox live messages. There still going out in waves

The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB of hard drive space required. To qualify,
    purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Must be 17+.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/gears-of-war-4/9nblggh4pbbm
  8. Paul1708 Win User

Gears of War 4 not received GoW codes for preorder

Hey TypedMedal125

Has said in the store codes will be sent with in 1 month of release and will be sent in 2 xbox live messages. There still going out in waves

The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of

War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each

title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB

of hard drive space required. To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of

War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent

in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of

redemption. Must be 17+.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/gears-of-war-4/9nblggh4pbbm
  9. Paul1708 Win User

No Gears of War collection code

Hey Gingi45

Codes for the other gears games are going out in waves. You will get the codes sent to you in 2 xbox live messages with in 1 month of when you started playing Gears 4.

Please refer to the store page for Gears 4 were it mentions this

*Requires broadband internet to download, and 70-80 GB of hard drive space. Offer not available in Japan or China. The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each
    title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB of hard drive space required. To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message
    system within one month of redemption. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live membership required. Not available in all markets. See
    www.GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/p/Gears-of-War-4/9NBLGGH4PBBM
Thema:

1. I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired. - Similar Threads - lost codes Gear

2. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  3. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  4. Fortnite code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite code lost: A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help. be4f8333-4693-4796-b05f-f35a124be338
  5. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....: How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890
  6. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  7. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  8. I lost access to the phone number that sends a code chuz i got a new phone how do i sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to the phone number that sends a code chuz i got a new phone how do i sign...: …….)),R?R?R;);7575757564 08b06dc7-d1b9-424d-b3aa-1bfdc941576c
  9. i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my...: i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my microsoft account and trying to get it back da8b3dbc-c8ad-461b-8c3c-eebfdb11ffe8
  10. Lost my dlc code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my dlc code: Hi I have a dlc code for a game and I covered the code because I was doing a giveaway for my online community. I covered it to show proof I had the code to giveaway and now ive forgotten where I...