I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

Discus and support I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, on februrary 22th, me and my brother were playing minecraft normally. We got into The End and killed the Ender Dragon. Everything was just fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Kosuge, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

hi, on februrary 22th, me and my brother were playing minecraft normally. We got into The End and killed the Ender Dragon. Everything was just fine. The first bug, was when my brother tried to get into the portal for the end city dimension. When he threw the ender pearl exactly at the "block portal" and just died by the void. Okay, we've got very sad, BUT the worst was coming... Yeah, i save and quit the game at the End, because I didn't find the End City and was very lonely playing by myself after my brother's dead. When i got into the World again, yesterday, I was shocked. Because i had nothing but a map, at my first spawn in that world. I lost everything i had, my full netherite armor with mending and all my itens just disappeared. I play bedrock edition in my xbox, please, i need help!!

I tried to quit and enter the world repeatly, but it didn't work, I'm just really really sad.

:)

William Kosuge, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Melissa Meredith Win User

I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

I hope someone can answer this. I had this happen in my very well established game 2 days ago. Then I decided to create a new game thinking my old world got corrupted or something. The first day of playing in the new world was fine but on day 2 when I loaded the game I was back at the original spawn point with no personal inventory. When I went to the camp I had started that all seemed fine. This is so upsetting!
  3. The English Gamer Win User

I lost all my worlds please help

windows 10 minecraft does not support cloud saves, if the place you sent the pc to has had to replace the mainboard or reset the OS then you will have lost them all for good.

whenever you hand over a pc for repair they always warn of data loss if it's a legit company that is.

2 in 1's are notorious for breaking down, if the screen was broken and the board damaged then they may have replaced the board as most 2 in 1 units have onboard storage which cannot be removed most of the time.

i work on a lot of them.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.

Hi Gab_gon1, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

Typically, all the Minecraft worlds you own are saved locally on your PC's hard drive. However, they are well hidden in separate folders and subfolders. So, to gain access to your lost worlds, you will first need to enter the hidden Minecraft folder.

These are the steps to guide you;

1 – Navigate to Windows Start, type %appdata% and press Enter
    2 – Go to \roaming.minecraft\saves. Here you will find the folders where the game saved your worlds. Please note that each of your worlds are stored in separate folders.
    3 - Open the world folder you want to restore
    4 - Right click on an empty area and select Properties
    5 – Select the Previous Version tab to list all Minecraft world folders that were deleted
    6 - Select the folder you want to restore and click Restore to recover it.
    7 – Start Minecraft, click on the menu and you should see the world you just restored there.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/fbd5d1a5-2c86-46e3-a443-575857148170

If this information has not solved the problem you are experiencing, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. StreakyPenny2 Win User

Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

I need my world back this is not the first time this occured my xbox was glitching so I reset it with KEEP APPS AND GAMES! When I went to minecraft I had to re-sync ALL of my worlds... I named a world in color named Territory or something like
    that. Now its gone and I ALREADY TRIED SYNC OLD WORLDS DIDN'T HELP! I really want my worlds back, because I spent ALOT of time into them. Please help me!
  6. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One World Not Loading

I play Minecraft on the Xbox One with the latest version. I was in the End Cities when I had to leave, so I saved and quit. Now, the game is stuck on the “Generating world” screen, and won’t load my world. All of my other worlds load fine, it’s just
    this one that won’t. I just got my Elytra and realllly don’t want to lose this world. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
    This same issue is happening to me and the green bar is fully loaded but wont load me in to the game and this same issue is on the copies of the world but no other worlds. I already did all the troubleshooting provided on this thread. Please help.
Thema:

1. I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please - Similar Threads - lost stuff minecraft

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...: i unlinked my xbox account from my fortnite account i cant read so i unlinked it without knowing it would delete all my data ive been trying to get back on the account with all my stuff but it...
  4. My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.: I just logged on, joined a server, and I realized all my stuff was missing. So I did some testing and I realized my UUID was different. Is there a way I can change it back? I lost all my stuff :(....
  5. I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch: I had just bought 1000 minecoins and I also multiple DLC's and packs that I lost after microsoft link. cc0e0d5f-17d4-4fdf-bc8c-ca522543865e
  6. Lost all of my stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my stuff: I was playing in my friends world and lagged out, I joined back in but got sent to spawn without any of my gear and just a map like it was my first time in that world. I play on playstation if...
  7. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....
  8. lost all of stuff in Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all of stuff in Forza 4: I deleted Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox and with saved data on but when I re - downloaded it all of my stuff was not there. My money,cars,and my progress, anything!!���������� Please help me?...
  9. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.: My Xbox account was hacked and had multiple fraudulent charges made on it back in April. Now I didn't know about this because I was in jail, so all my money I got directly deposited onto my card...
  10. Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...: 20 xx and heat and his account what is it has my account details on it what is saved on it he is really upset he won't to know if he can get his stuff back and U7BUY be banned or something...