I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

Discus and support I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taderatata, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Taderatata
    Taderatata Guest

I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or local save(or something similar), and the option I chose led me to restart my progress on PC. I assumed it was fine because I thought there would be a save on the PC and one on my console, both separate. Today i went on my xbox console to play FH5, and found that my original progress was been replaced with the reset progress on PC. I lost all my cars, money, achievements and pretty much everything. How can I get my original progress back I have been playing for years. My xbox account still shows all the achievements I've earned, but when I play my garage is empty

:)

Taderatata, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi Taderatata, I'm Arturo.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your progress in Forza Horizon 5 after selecting by accident starting a new campaign.
    In this specific case, you can contact the Forza support team, and you can review with them if your progress can be restored.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000091873

You may find useful this article:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do-

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. VincentYeung1020 Win User

I have the same exact problem right now and I am panicking and trying to cope because I had basically every car in the game and now all my progress is gone and replaced with my pc progress which has nothing. Was Forza able to do anything for you?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Now to back progress in game.

Hi Devl0per4. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you have lost your progress in Forza Horizon 5, may I ask if you're playing on console or PC?
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  6. Sodangidni Win User

In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

Hello, Kyle. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your progress in Forza Horizon 5 has been lost.

Regarding your inquiry, the Forza support is able to assist you with this.

However, as they informed in the article that I am going to share below:

“We will not be able to return any lost progress or return your old save. We will produce a 1:1 match to your inventory for Forza Horizon players.

Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to return any Forzathon Points, Skill Points, Level, Experience, Tokens, or Progress”.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do-

In case you want to proceed with your restore request, it is necessary for you to perform some of the steps they indicate in this same article.
    It is important to note that an Xbox console or PC is required.
Thema:

1. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console - Similar Threads - lost Forza Horizon

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  8. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  9. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  10. Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, this morning I started my game and my progress looked like the way it was about 2 years ago. Has anyone had the same? is there a way to get it back? thank you...