I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning

Discus and support I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help.. It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brianroyer1, Feb 2, 2021.

1. brianroyer1
    brianroyer1 Guest

Please help..

It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like there is a new acct in microsoft. what happened and how do i get my old stuff back

:)

brianroyer1, Feb 2, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

Web translation:

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to get them back

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to recover

Response:

Hi there,

please double check if you unlinked the epic account, if you have done so you'll need to relink it again.

See this link for a similar situation:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bug-reports/battle-royale-aa/258560-3-4-0-lost-all-skins-and-all-progress
    For any further support regarding to fortnite skins etc. it's best to post that issue on the fortnite forums via that same link,
    since skins etc is linked to the epic account and not the Xbox Live Account itself.
  3. PugOverLord Win User

How do i recover my old account without the password, email, or phone attached to it. (It's like a 10 year old account)

I literally just want the fortnite account back so is there a way to unlink it from the account without resetting all my skins?
  4. BullMoose24 Win User

Game profile missing from games after update

Yep I did that and all my downloadable content is there but in game progress and completion has been reset to beginning as if I just bought the game. Is there any way to recover THAT lost info or do I just have to play over from scratch? Feeling disappointed
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox resetting

Hi there Cloth93

The fortnite account won't be lost if you have the epic account email account and gamertag synced correctly. It's all good you can reset your xbox one safely.
  6. eoinoc79 Win User

I need to associate a new email address with my gamertag

Yes I tried the account recovery form too. I get an email to my alternate address saying the info provided was correct and sufficent. "Your account is verified and now you just need to reset your password".

So I reset the password and Im back to where I started, unable to login as the account (email address) is blocked.

Frustrating doesnt even begin to describe this scenario!
Thema:

1. I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning - Similar Threads - lost account info

2. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  3. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....
  4. I lost my account and all info associated with it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and all info associated with it. Please help: I lost my account, my email, and my old phone number. I just recently got released from prison and lost everything when I went in. I just got out and want to play my old Xbox account but don't...
  5. Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account): Hi, I was trying to log into my onedrive and it said: ‘Microsoft account got deleted.’ And then i tried to play minecarft, and it also got deleted. I maked a new account because i though it was...
  6. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  7. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further)

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further): So back in 2016 I bought Minecraft (see title) and I lost my account (also see title) due to a PC switch and the email and password was gone. I have the card, year, and possibly month it was...
  8. Lost account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account info: Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details...
  9. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP: Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one, So I went on and got to the login screen,...
  10. Xbox account info lost when power removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account info lost when power removed: All four accounts on my xbox were deleted when the power supply to the console was disconnected. I had to re-enter all of the account info again. Is there any way to have this information saved...