I lost access to minecraft completely

Discus and support I lost access to minecraft completely in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jean Marais, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Jean Marais
    Jean Marais Guest

I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition)

But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft account.

I contacted Mojang, and they told me they don't offer support for minecraft anymore.

It's not a issue with the launcher, but the game is completely gone from my account.

:)

Jean Marais, Nov 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jean, just checking in as I haven't heard back from you yet. Please let me know once you've tried the above advice.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Jean Marais Win User

Hi, sorry, I was a little busy.

Yes, I have tried to log in through your link, but still nothing shows up.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Have you signed into your account from the link above to check if Minecraft Java shows in your games?
  5. Jean Marais Win User

this is the only microsoft account I use.

And I was able to play the game post migration.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

As we don't have insight into your account details I advise contacting Microsoft Support so this missing purchase can be investigated. Contact them here: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. I lost access to minecraft completely - Similar Threads - lost access minecraft

2. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  3. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  4. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  5. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  6. I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.: I only have demo version avaiable. My minecraft launcher does not start after updating and shows me error code 0x803F8001. I tried to open a ticket on support website but i am getting an error...
  7. I lost access to my game pass minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to my game pass minecraft account: I cant access to my minecraft account. I created an account named Bugr31 few months ago but when i tried to login with another pc (i used the same gmail and stuff) today it said enter a new...
  8. Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap: I previously purchased a copy of Minecraft Java Edition and used to be able to play normally without any issue. I migrated accounts from Mojang to Microsoft with no problem and was still able to...
  9. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...
  10. Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account: I have changed my primary alias, then deleted my old one. This caused me to lose access to my minecraft account. It did not say or warn me anywhere that this would happen. Is there any way that I...