I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account

Discus and support I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So someone came to me in a Minecraft Server and told me he would give me 30 $ in hypixel gems if I won a duel. i won it and he gave me his discord to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lucas göke, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Lucas göke
    Lucas göke Guest

So someone came to me in a Minecraft Server and told me he would give me 30 $ in hypixel gems if I won a duel. i won it and he gave me his discord to Comunicate that way. he send me a screenshot so i would think he was actualy in the hypixel store he asked for my email so he could get a code so he could buy it ( normaly this would not be neccesary ) but i was to hyped to think about that and i gave him the code send to my email than he said the payment was done. I waited a bit and nothing came so i was currios what happend . he gained acces to my email and changed the password and the email name and the ending from gmail to outlook he reset my minecraft account details so he could gain acces to it. he change the email associated to the minecraft account again and i think again after that

if someone nows what i can do tell me please would be great and help me out a lot =)

:)

Lucas göke, Jul 24, 2023
  2. par_0511 Win User

Good day Lucas, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. Sorry to know about this and the best thing to do here is to reach out to the Minecraft team via the link below as they are the ones who handles compromised accounts as they are the ones who has access to tools and user accounts to be able to check this further.

https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support

Regards,

Paul R.
  3. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  4. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
  5. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

E-mail address.

VoteDC thank you for that.

-

After getting thoroughly lost I contacted Xbox.com and got through to a very helpful person.

-

I have decided to keep my sign-in E-mail the same but I have changed my billing E-mail to my to my other E-mail account.
  6. Gabriel Tongboonnak Win User

I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

Hello,

thank you for your quick response even though I was unfortunately not able to read it in time.

I did migrate my mojang minecraft account to the microsoft one but the issue is that the microsoft e-mail address isn't mine and I have no idea why it was linked to my minecraft microsoft account.

Isn't it possible to change the e-mail address (totally not mine and probably from a compromiser/hacker?) of my microsoft minecraft account to another e-mail address that I actually use?
Thema:

1. I lost acces of my e-mail and my minecraft account - Similar Threads - lost acces mail

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Lost my acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my acc: I have lost my account and now i do not own minecraft or fh4, i had minecraft before the migration and fh4 standard edition. I used the same email, no miss spelling. Not only did I lose my...
  6. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  7. Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost acces to my Microsoft migrated Minecraft account: So, i have previously had a Microsoft Xbox account on this email, and there i have multiple times bought an Xbox Game pass and so on. I have also migrated my Minecraft account to this Micorosft...
  8. I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would say i lost my Minecraft acc lol: I addet a New mail and removed my old outlook mail from my microsoft acc and now i cant login with the minecraft acc i bought with the old mail the acc doesnt exist and i same time cant make a new...
  9. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone: I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back 79a737bf-173a-4ef7-9cf7-ce74aeb19758
  10. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it: I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE 49a31c29-f59b-47c3-897d-244bb21de30b