I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

Discus and support I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DatongYi, Dec 26, 2016.

1. DatongYi
    DatongYi Guest

I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm really looking forward to playing Halo Wars 1 on PC and Xbox, How much time I need to wait ?

:)

DatongYi, Dec 26, 2016
  2. LuZaMaKat
    LuZaMaKat Guest
    Now TV on Xbox - British & Irish Lions Now TV Promotion

Thanks Mister Fizzle - I look forward to receiving the promo code - hopefully in time to watch the Lions play.

LuZaMaKat, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Halo 3 Free 16th October

Personally I love all the halo games (apart from wars). Halo 4 was amazing for story line and I really look forward to seeing how that transcends into halo 5. The enemies are more intriguing and I preferred H4 over all halo games apart from Halo 1. Either
    way, I'm very much looking to replaying Halo 3 I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ? :D

Mark Sherwood, Dec 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: