I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me...

Discus and support I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, so about a month ago I got an xbox one and signed in to my old account from my 360 days. It gave me a new gamertag and i looked to see that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Heelycatdaddy, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me...

Hey all,

so about a month ago I got an xbox one and signed in to my old account from my 360 days. It gave me a new gamertag and i looked to see that it had none of the info from my old account. Im almost certain this is in fact my old account, i even put in my old
    gamertag as the username to sign in and it accepts it. BUT ive lost that tag (which has a lot of sentimental value to me) and its 13 characters so i cant recover it in the new(er) system. Am i missing something here? Is there a way to at least get my old tag
    back? Thanks for your help!

:)

Heelycatdaddy, Jun 9, 2020
  2. WiIdIrishRover Win User

Lost gamer points due to sold console that shop never cleared

Actually does this prove I used the same account?

MS support asked me to log into my account.

They gave me a link that listed all my devices once I logged in.

My WIn 10 laptop was listed.

So we're my 2 Xboxes.

The old black Xbox One.

And also my new whitebXbox One S.

MS support got me to delete the old black Xbox One from my account.

They said that will sort the issue of the old console logging in automatically.

My problem now is the gamer points.
  3. H1J1NX 413 Win User

I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me a new gamer tag and it has none of the info from my old account.

If you signed in with the original email address from your old account I'm not sure why it would get rid of your old gamer tag.

Here is additional info on the new gamertag system https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/gamertag-update-faq

One of the representatives under the Account & Profile category maybe have more info on your actual account https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

You can also attempt to "change your gamertag" to what you used to have and see what happens https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Lost gamer points due to sold console that shop never cleared

Actually does this prove I used the same account?

MS support asked me to log into my account.

They gave me a link that listed all my devices once I logged in.

My WIn 10 laptop was listed.

So we're my 2 Xboxes.

The old black Xbox One.

And also my new whitebXbox One S.

MS support got me to delete the old black Xbox One from my account.

They said that will sort the issue of the old console logging in automatically.

My problem now is the gamer points.
    The only thing that will prevent them from logging in automatically would be for you to change your password on the account because the password would be saved to the console and once you change the password and they try and sign in it will look at the password
    that saved on the console and if it doesnt match the new password then its going to ask them to input the new password.

If you dont change the password when it looks at the password thats saved on the console and it matches what they have in the account its going to let them just sign in.

all deleting it from your account means is that xbox is no longer registered to your account it does not remove your profile from that xbox.

When you sign into account.xbox.com to your account what is the Gamerscore that shows up there?

And again it is not possible to be signed into two different xbox ONE consoles at the same time.
  5. NickZimm2317 Win User

reputation issue

my old account got neg reputation alot ..new one has never had it .......I got suspended in november by accident it got reversed xbox gave me a gift card cause they screwed up and now this ////
  6. EternalDMG Win User

Error code 8015d002

When I tried to download my account it just have me the account that is just started when I reset my password. I want to keep my old account not start over. However my Xbox says that for my account InternalDMG my email is still used for that profile but
    when I log in on my phone it gives me some new profile. I want my profile that has payed for Xbox gold not this new profile that it just gave me
Thema:

I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me...

1. I logged into my old Xbox account when I got my new Xbox one recently, but the one gave me... - Similar Threads - logged old account

2. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  5. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  6. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  7. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  8. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...: I made a minecraft account this month and then tried logging in today and it forced me to make a new account and now Ive lossed all my progress and when I try switch to the other account it puts...
  9. I can’t log back into my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log back into my old account: So I cannot log back into my old account, I know it still exists, I can find it via username on the Xbox app and my friends still have the profile added and friended on Xbox itself. But when I...
  10. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...