I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

Discus and support I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by خالد لاحمدي, Oct 20, 2023.

1. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer.

:)

خالد لاحمدي, Oct 20, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer.

Hello خالد ل, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems signing in to Microsoft Minecraft. Here are some possible reasons and solutions you could consider:

If you can sign in to your Microsoft account outside of Minecraft, but you get an error in Minecraft, it may be a network error. You can try allowing Minecraft through Windows Defender Firewall.

You could try to repair your game data quickly.

Go to Settings > Apps > Installed apps
    Search for the game name and select Advanced Options
    Select Repair
    Go back to the Xbox app on your PC and try installing or updating it again
    If the problem persists, try the steps above again, but
    select Reset instead of Repair

Please note that repairing the data will not delete any other data from the console. Please let me know how it went once you finish the process.
    Best regards.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

can't login minecraft

Hi winterboat61313,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you having trouble logging into your Microsoft account to play Minecraft, or are you having issues logging into your Mojang account for Minecraft? What type of device is this happening on and
    what version of Minecraft are you using? Do you receive any specific error messages or error codes when attempting to log in? What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Please give us a few more details on what is happening so that we can tailor our support more fully to help you out.

Thanks in advance and we're awaiting your reply.
  4. aeygamer2 Win User

Receiving the same notification more than once.

I had to restart my Xbox yesterday, when I tried to play GTAV for the first time in a while. It started up a new game and couldn't find my saved one. Also, in the my games and apps tab, the game wasn't showing any installed data

I scrolled all the way to the right where it showed gtav 0gb with a different emblem than I usually see. Fortunately, the reset fixed that, and I was able to access my saved game after with the full 66gb showing as installed. However, when I started up my
    Xbox this morning, I received the notification for the liked comment, and I am not entirely sure if it happens to be one I deleted. I'm not using the preview program. I recently moved and haven't hooked up my PC yet, but I will make a reply when I try clearing
    it on there. Thank you for the responses, much appreciated, Internet Expert and Dol.
  5. Dol Win User

Is it possible the user has deleted the comment? Are you part of the Preview Program also> I would recommend performing a full console power cycle by following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console

Also remove your account from the console and re-download it and see if that helps you at all, if the problem persists, be sure to come back and tell me!

Regards
  6. Internet Expert Win User

I have my fair share of comments too (usually on Xbox activity feeds), and sometimes the "like" notifications get a little redundant.

If you have a Windows 10 computer, try opening up the Xbox application, sign in with your gamertag, and attempt to clear the notifications/activity alerts from there. That works for me sometimes.

Have you also power cycled your Xbox? Usually, when the Xbox One's OS acts a little weird, the occasional power cycle might just be the trick to straighten out the behavior.
Thema:

I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

1. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the... - Similar Threads - logged Microsoft Minecraft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  9. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  10. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...