i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...

Discus and support i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to do because i tried removing the useless account wich didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kristjan Rosental, Apr 29, 2023.

1. i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...

i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to do because i tried removing the useless account wich didnt work.

:)

Kristjan Rosental, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

i locked myself out of my minecraft account

Alright! Glad you were able to find that out. Just make sure to use that email when you log in next time.
  3. Kristjan Rosental Win User

So there are 2 accounts on the same email. first one is Coockedfish7021 my original account and then Coockedfih3 the useless account. I accidentally created it in the official minecraft website login place with microsoft like a month ago on the same email and now when i select even the old account it sends me to the new one always.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

You cannot create another account on the same email address. You might have been using a different email on your original account if that is the case. From your laptop, can you check and verify if you have the same email when you logged in to the original account?
  5. Kristjan Rosental Win User

Wow okay.

I 'm a idiot it's my mom's Microsoft account
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help. Can you tell me more about the issue you are having please? What error are you getting when trying to play your games? And also, you can only use one Microsoft account to one Minecraft account.
Thema:

i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...

1. i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to... - Similar Threads - locked myself minecraft

2. Why are locking for groups not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are locking for groups not working: I tried to join a group post and creating one and for some reason it all says locked or there was a problem can someone help me with this e3a1bcbd-20cd-4a21-9de4-87b7dec602e6
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  5. Games lock up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lock up: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S all-digital edition and I have played about 10 times and each time the game will crash at random times - I usually get frustrated and turn it off. One of the games...
  6. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  7. Region locked gift

in XBoX on Windows
    Region locked gift: So my friend gifted me a Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but they live in a different country and the code is region locked, anyway around that or is there a way to give them a refund?...
  8. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  9. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  10. i locked myself out of my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i locked myself out of my minecraft account: all i know: 1.it happened when i accdentaly created another minecraft account in the same email 2.they are both microsoft accounts 3.there is nothing weird in gmail inbox 4.i can use another...