I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option...

Discus and support I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option so I removed device from account. But my PC is still locked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hannah filby, Oct 3, 2023.

1. hannah filby
    hannah filby Guest

I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option...

I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option so I removed device from account. But my PC is still locked. How can I get on it. It won't let me reset it

:)

hannah filby, Oct 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option so I removed device from account. But my PC is still locked. How can I get on it. It won't let me reset it

Hi Hannah. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you seeing any specific messages displayed on your PC? What options are you given? Try to provide photos of this issue if possible.
  3. MerceNineRY Win User

Perks

on my second prestige, i thought i had to wait until a certain level to unlock...but during sometime i accidently choose a perk that was locked until i hit that level to unlock that locked perk, but got a option to unlock it early using squad points, i was
    mind-blown :O
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Devices on my microsoft account

At your Microsoft Account site (account.microsoft.com),if you click on Devices at the top and then scroll down, there is a section titled "Microsoft Store device management". If you click "Manage>" that will take you to a
    page where you can decide which devices you'd like to "Unlink" from the store. There is a 10 device limit as to where you can install them, so you can remove your old devices from there.

Please let me know if you have any questions about that process.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello AllyDiMaria,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, As stated by the previous Ambassador's, it will give you the option to install the game but since it's the console version it will only allow you to install it on a console. If you would
    like to install it on your Mac/PC you will need to get that specific version. As for the specific version that you'll need, it will be from the EA/Origins Marketplace as one Ambassador pointed out.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to purchase the Sims content for PC/Mac as it is not part of the PlayAnywhere library.

The console version is different whenit comes to coding the game. Thus they are not compatible.
Thema:

1. I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option... - Similar Threads - locked device via

2. Why are locking for groups not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are locking for groups not working: I tried to join a group post and creating one and for some reason it all says locked or there was a problem can someone help me with this e3a1bcbd-20cd-4a21-9de4-87b7dec602e6
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  5. Games lock up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lock up: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S all-digital edition and I have played about 10 times and each time the game will crash at random times - I usually get frustrated and turn it off. One of the games...
  6. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  7. Region locked gift

in XBoX on Windows
    Region locked gift: So my friend gifted me a Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but they live in a different country and the code is region locked, anyway around that or is there a way to give them a refund?...
  8. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  9. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  10. Can we get a lock feature for games on our storage device?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get a lock feature for games on our storage device?: Please bear with me while I explain.. On the new Series X/S consoles .. you have to install to internal storage in order to play the games optimized for Series consoles .. some of us can’t afford...