I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

Discus and support I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max kiser, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Max kiser
    Max kiser Guest

I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot.

:)

Max kiser, Jan 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot l.

3. Max kiser Win User

I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot l.

I reset my xbox series s before and it didn't work, I also heard that some other people had the same problem.
  4. Max kiser Win User

Yes it works on fortnite and minecraft
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Does your mouse work correctly on other games?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Max, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in... - Similar Threads - loaded MW2 series

2. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  3. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  4. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  5. Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x: Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x, clicking on the call of duty icon on home page causes the screen to flicker before return back to the home page 6aaa1d66-667f-48cf-8197-6b8135c06ee7
  6. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?: When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading screen. However i tried it ok my friends...
  7. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  8. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...
  9. Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon,: Am having problems trying to keep my mw2 on I load up soon, as I get online it just shuts the game off tried wiping the xbox tried downing and removing the game a few times get no error codes in...
  10. MW2 won’t load for my gamertag but will for another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 won’t load for my gamertag but will for another: I try and load MW2 but it dashboards to the homescreen but if I use a different gamertag it works 7a4d8a1b-9f11-4d81-bb3c-ca1692c393a3