I live in Asia, is that a crime?

Discus and support I live in Asia, is that a crime? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can't buy the games I want because i don't live in america and somehow the my country's store ain't selling it, and i don't think creating a fake... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jason1105, Dec 31, 2018.

1. jason1105
    jason1105 Guest

i can't buy the games I want because i don't live in america and somehow the my country's store ain't selling it, and i don't think creating a fake address is a very good idea. What the hell am I supposed to do!!!

:)

jason1105, Dec 31, 2018
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

As others have said, buy on disk. It's unfortunate that not all publishers have international publishing deals, hopefully that will change. And I agree with you, the 'fake address' route is a bad idea.
  3. jason1105 Win User

Yeah, well... these are the games that i'm looking for .

fallout 4, the escapist 2, subnatica

so.. I guess i'm doomed.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

All of those games are available on disc. Xbox One disc games are region free.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Yeah, well... these are the games that i'm looking for .

fallout 4, the escapist 2, subnatica

so.. I guess i'm doomed.
    You can order those games on Xbox one on Disc from somewhere overseas (anywhere), since those games are region free.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Digital games are region locked but disc games are not. If your games are not available in your region for digital purchase you could buy the game on disc (Xbox one) from somewhere overseas (if that's not illegal in your country - if the game is not censored).
    Xbox 360 games are region locked while Xbox one games are not.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do if your country does not have the game available in digital form. This could be from anything from legal reasons or even a limitation put on the game from the developer, and has it so it doesn't have a version for your
    region.
Thema:

1. I live in Asia, is that a crime? - Similar Threads - live Asia crime

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. Moving from US to Asia - Will my US Xbox Live account still work in Asia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving from US to Asia - Will my US Xbox Live account still work in Asia?: I will be moving from the US to Malaysia on a work assignment. I have an Xbox Live account, which I activated in the US. I understand the voltage us different between the US and Malaysia and I...
  10. Xbox Live in Asia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live in Asia: Hello all, I've lived in China for a year and a half, and I'm always on Xbox during my free time. Normally in the US I'd pick ANY game that has multiplayer, find a playlist no matter how many...