I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Discus and support I LIVE FOR THIS!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There have been reports of banning from using offensive language online in games lower than M rating and depending on account age, but honestly haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 6, 2014.

  1. I LIVE FOR THIS!!!


    There have been reports of banning from using offensive language online in games lower than M rating and depending on account age, but honestly haven't heard of anyone specific.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Jan 6, 2014
    #16
  2. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    Last year in madden every time we would get up 2 scores we would get a lost connection. I find it weird when 54 of my losses we never had connection issues. The few wins i had went down to the wire close. Anyways it figures that jerk u beat quit. This
    year we have not played much madden online at all due to the spoiled punks who wreck it. We never let our kids play online unless we are close enough to listen in. I cant believe some of the filthiest mouths are kids.
     
    drivesafely, Jan 6, 2014
    #17
  3. Personally, I would've reported him quickly in-between quarters.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
    #18
  4. I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

    Sandstorm..Awesome story m8,loving your humility bro 'your play did the talking'.....and as for reporting his unruley sportsman gansta crap , he quit out, you win on every level.

    -

    Snap dvr equals no more kinect stress.lol
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
    #19
  5. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    That's why I like playing fighting games. The salt levels reach critical levels quick in that genre.
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 6, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="Burst Axe"]

    That's why I like playing fighting games. The salt levels reach critical levels quick in that genre.

    [/quote]I can attest to that personally; I've been on both sides of that coin.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 7, 2014
    #21
  7. Makes me wonder if he would of quit on me in the 1st quarter if had the 10 point lead than....the guy had some 2K skills but was too stupid to rest his starters ...they were so gassed by the 4th and i did a good job rotating my players out so my starters
    were fresh for most of the 4th....that and how can you have trouble shooting with Kevin Durant?? the guy is soo noob friendly in this game! had to hear that the whole game lmao " man his shot release is toooo quick for me" wah wah wah!...if you ever play 2K14
    its all about timing your shots with a perfect release of your right stick.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

    Sandstorm..Awesome story m8,loving your humility bro 'your play did the talking'.....and as for reporting his unruley sportsman gansta crap , he quit out, you win on every level.

    -

    Snap dvr equals no more kinect stress.lol
  9. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

    There have been reports of banning from using offensive language online in games lower than M rating and depending on account age, but honestly haven't heard of anyone specific.
  10. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

    Wow i never knew you had to snap game DVR lol just tried it actually and NOW I KNOW!!! and yes to Doc i think he was black from the way he was talking but thats not an accuse to drop the N word any chance you get...thought MS was cracking down on people
    who use bad language im just glad my kids didn't have to hear this idiots choice of vocabulary lol by far the worse ive seen on here and on the 360 in quite some time...
  11. drivesafely Win User

    I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

    Dj. That is awesome. yes its crazy when these guys deserve to be arrested for assault with horrible language and even threats there is no history. I would like to see a few spoiled college kids get kicked from college for using racist words or kids getting
    in trouble. I can handle foul language in music and games if its just entertainment but foul language through chat should be banned. sort of following the laws that make it a felony to use vulgar language w a walkie talkie.
  12. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

    I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

    Some game's have it built in with the friends list .COD Ghost has it I can get it thru friends list then to recents players. Hopefully they will have a update to add this feature right on the system.
Thema:

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Loading...
  1. I LIVE FOR THIS!!! - Similar Threads - LIVE

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  4. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  5. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  6. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  7. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  8. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  9. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...
  10. xbox 360 wont sign in on xbox live??

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox 360 wont sign in on xbox live??: I was on a chat with an xbox player for 3 hours trying to figure out how to fix this issue. We tried all the methods and none were working. It got to the point where he asked me to write a report....