I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Discus and support I LIVE FOR THIS!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There have been reports of banning from using offensive language online in games lower than M rating and depending on account age, but honestly haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 6, 2014.

1. I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

There have been reports of banning from using offensive language online in games lower than M rating and depending on account age, but honestly haven't heard of anyone specific.

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 6, 2014
  2. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    Last year in madden every time we would get up 2 scores we would get a lost connection. I find it weird when 54 of my losses we never had connection issues. The few wins i had went down to the wire close. Anyways it figures that jerk u beat quit. This
    year we have not played much madden online at all due to the spoiled punks who wreck it. We never let our kids play online unless we are close enough to listen in. I cant believe some of the filthiest mouths are kids.

drivesafely, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Personally, I would've reported him quickly in-between quarters.

Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
  4. I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Sandstorm..Awesome story m8,loving your humility bro 'your play did the talking'.....and as for reporting his unruley sportsman gansta crap , he quit out, you win on every level.

-

Snap dvr equals no more kinect stress.lol

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    That's why I like playing fighting games. The salt levels reach critical levels quick in that genre.

Burst Axe, Jan 6, 2014
  6. [quote user="Burst Axe"]

That's why I like playing fighting games. The salt levels reach critical levels quick in that genre.

[/quote]I can attest to that personally; I've been on both sides of that coin.

Galactic Geek, Jan 7, 2014
  7. Makes me wonder if he would of quit on me in the 1st quarter if had the 10 point lead than....the guy had some 2K skills but was too stupid to rest his starters ...they were so gassed by the 4th and i did a good job rotating my players out so my starters
    were fresh for most of the 4th....that and how can you have trouble shooting with Kevin Durant?? the guy is soo noob friendly in this game! had to hear that the whole game lmao " man his shot release is toooo quick for me" wah wah wah!...if you ever play 2K14
    its all about timing your shots with a perfect release of your right stick.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Oct 31, 2018
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Sandstorm..Awesome story m8,loving your humility bro 'your play did the talking'.....and as for reporting his unruley sportsman gansta crap , he quit out, you win on every level.

-

Snap dvr equals no more kinect stress.lol
  9. Karch V Amadeo Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

There have been reports of banning from using offensive language online in games lower than M rating and depending on account age, but honestly haven't heard of anyone specific.
  10. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Wow i never knew you had to snap game DVR lol just tried it actually and NOW I KNOW!!! and yes to Doc i think he was black from the way he was talking but thats not an accuse to drop the N word any chance you get...thought MS was cracking down on people
    who use bad language im just glad my kids didn't have to hear this idiots choice of vocabulary lol by far the worse ive seen on here and on the 360 in quite some time...
  11. drivesafely Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Dj. That is awesome. yes its crazy when these guys deserve to be arrested for assault with horrible language and even threats there is no history. I would like to see a few spoiled college kids get kicked from college for using racist words or kids getting
    in trouble. I can handle foul language in music and games if its just entertainment but foul language through chat should be banned. sort of following the laws that make it a felony to use vulgar language w a walkie talkie.
  12. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Some game's have it built in with the friends list .COD Ghost has it I can get it thru friends list then to recents players. Hopefully they will have a update to add this feature right on the system.
Thema:

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

1. I LIVE FOR THIS!!! - Similar Threads - LIVE

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  10. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f