I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...

Discus and support I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I game shared them 2k24 NBA and now only one person can play it a time a8f63255-2d6f-44be-9257-7ac61698bf9c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam Hyde1, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Sam Hyde1
    Sam Hyde1 Guest

I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...

I game shared them 2k24 NBA and now only one person can play it a time

:)

Sam Hyde1, Sep 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I can only play one place at a time. I thought game share let’s you both play?

Game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to acccount and hardware bans

Publishers have the right to limit which and how many accounts can play for precisely this reason
  3. shannon christenson Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

Im on the xbox home screen but when i put the disk in its normal then it plays and says error code 087e50033 then it wont let me play it at all and has the caution sign by it although i was playing it yesterday what should i do now. I play on xbox one if that helps in anyway
  4. RG58M Win User

My home Xbox isn’t working

When trying to put my account on his xbox, it says “there are already to many people using this home xbox and will need to take someone off before you can use it” something along the lines of that but he is the only person that i have put my xbox account
    om to put it as my home xbox
  5. samsoncruz6786 Win User

0x87dd0019

This is bs. Came home put some chips on a plate grabbed a beer and sat on my couch bout to play assassin's creed and fn xbox won't let me log in. You could imagine how I feel. Microsoft you need to fix this now. What I paid for my xbox one wasn't cheep.
    You got your money. Now make it right for everyone please.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I got banned for shooting someone so now I can play in till they say so

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately.

To find out more about our Enforcement team: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

To request a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

To read the Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!
Thema:

1. I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I... - Similar Threads - let someone put

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  6. Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?: I blocked my mate, when I go to unblock him it lets me but then I click back on his name and it says unblock. and when I unblock him and join his party it says I’ve muted him and doesn’t let me...
  7. Xbox won’t let me unblock someone ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me unblock someone ?: My friend blocked me by accident. He’s tried unblocking me, didn’t work He’s tried removing me as a friend and reading but didn’t work. When we chat he can hear me but I can’t hear him He’s...
  8. Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...: Huh what's this bottom thing 4 6774f6a0-ffe7-4334-a953-d6dfed1485ca
  9. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...
  10. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....