I left the Xbox Insider Preview for XSX and can't get my system to revert to the normal build

Discus and support I left the Xbox Insider Preview for XSX and can't get my system to revert to the normal build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; RESOLVED: In case anyone else finds this post later on, it can apparently take up to 72 hours for your system to prompt an update to revert back to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/modifiedx, Nov 10, 2022.

1. /u/modifiedx
    /u/modifiedx Guest

I left the Xbox Insider Preview for XSX and can't get my system to revert to the normal build

RESOLVED: In case anyone else finds this post later on, it can apparently take up to 72 hours for your system to prompt an update to revert back to the standard live build.

I have been running into some issues with Halo Infinite and found that several other people had these issues resolved by leaving the Insider Preview. Everything I've found online has told me to go through the Insider app and leave the program, but there are no instructions on what to do after that.

After spending the last hour searching for ways to get my console to revert back to the current live Xbox OS build, the only advice I have seen is to fully shutdown the console and unplug it before plugging it back in and booting back up. Nothing has worked so far. I'm still on the preview build and I can't find a way to prompt my system to process the change of leaving the Insider Preview build. Can anyone help me with the next steps? Thank you!

submitted by /u/modifiedx
    [link] [comments]

/u/modifiedx, Nov 10, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: