I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...

Discus and support I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I really think that Xbox should let us report party chat, not just in game. Will they add that soon? 56384a50-f1e9-463a-8e8a-241c10574405 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Justin Gutierrez, Nov 7, 2023.

1. I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...

I really think that Xbox should let us report party chat, not just in game. Will they add that soon?

:)

Justin Gutierrez, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run xbox party chat, and I use it on more often just like anyone else, and yet you cant record and report

Hi Justin G, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

As a gamer, I could also suggest this to Xbox, but I can't tell you if that will be added since I'm a gamer like you and don't belong to Microsoft/Xbox. But without a doubt, what you mention could be an excellent idea and would benefit us as a player and each member of the community.

Hopefully other community members or moderators can give their opinion on the matter.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Party Chat.........

I will occasionally have party chat issues on console, but I don't think it has ever been due to the Xbox side of things. I haven't used party chat in the PC Beta yet, but it is a Beta so there is going to be issues somewhere, the best thing you can do
    is to file a bug report, and be as thorough as you can in the bug report, so as the Xbox team can investigate and fix the issue.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Strikepacks

we can't do anything as we are only volunteers helping other gamers with Xbox problems.

if you encounter people who are using modded controllers you can report them for Tampering. if they admit it in a message you can report the message and explain in the details that they are admitting to tampering/cheating. if they say it in chat you can
    report them for Tampering and give details that they admitted it over Party Chat.

if the messages are sent through the game you can report them to the game developers. most games have a support website where you can report people for cheating.
  5. Bestlano Win User

"We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

Hi Malcolm, Are you still having issues with party chat? Let me know and I will follow-up and report your party chat issue to the developers.

Thanks for reporting,

Best
  6. slackadelic Win User

Xbox One X captures doesn't record mic

You'd most likely have to report this to the game developer.

I've never had party nor game chat audio in any clip I've ever done directly from the xbox itself.
Thema:

I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...

1. I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run... - Similar Threads - report game ever

2. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  5. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...
  6. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  7. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  8. I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of...
  9. Report a player via in-game text screenshot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report a player via in-game text screenshot?: I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar. c9732500-04c5-4d7a-a595-026a1b713de9
  10. Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox In-game voice reporting not appearing: Hello everyone! I have heard about this new xbox in-game voice reporting system that was put into place but when I checked the Party section of my xbox one I didn't see it at the bottom. To my...