I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ...

Discus and support I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I KNOW THAT BINGO IS PARTIALLY FREE, BUT IT LETS ME ACCUMULATE POINTS AND AFTER SPENDING THEM AND YOU HIT A COUPLE OF POWER BALLS AND BINGOS, THE SITE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnbakedRex86, Nov 11, 2016.

1. UnbakedRex86
    UnbakedRex86 Guest

I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ...

I KNOW THAT BINGO IS PARTIALLY FREE, BUT IT LETS ME ACCUMULATE POINTS AND AFTER SPENDING THEM AND YOU HIT A COUPLE OF POWER BALLS AND BINGOS, THE SITE SHUTS DOWN AND I LOSE ALL MY POWERS AND BINGOS. THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. TODAY IT HAPPENED AT LEAST
    4 TIMES. DO I STOP PLAYING AND BUY MY OWN BINGO CD TO PLAY AS I WOULD MICROSOFT BINGO OR WILL THE SITE BE FIXED?

:)

UnbakedRex86, Nov 11, 2016
  2. JudyNeSmith
    JudyNeSmith Guest
    I can't tell you how many times I have writen

I don't know why I still play your Bingo. Tonight I went into Bingo and decided to buy more coins.I had about 13 coins in my balance already. When I went into to listen to the ad to get the free coins. It would not let me watch the video for the free coins so
    I tried to buy the beginning amount but it would not let me buy that amount or the next amount. I decided to go ahead and buy the next amount of 530 for $4.99. When it deposited the amount in my coin balance it only added 286 coins...it shorted my bank 286
    coins. i want to hear from someone immediately I am really getting tired of all the problems with your games. But this game won't sell me coins in the lower amounts and then cheats me out of the ones I paid cash for ! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS . I WANT MY MONEY BACK,,.Check
    your messages this has happened before.

JudyNeSmith, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Need server fixed

I keep getting kicked off of Microsoft Bingo Server and It's all the time now. I have a Microsoft Lumia 735. I updated to Microsoft 10 so I could get bingo. I love bingo when the server is working it relaxes me. Please let me know when it is fixed.

TektiticTrout56, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Ciochina Gabriel Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

more info:

Free

Current balance 200 Microsoft Points

Price Free

New balance 200

let me know why i cant buy this with my gold account ASAP
  5. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
  6. Xerxen Win User

Xbox won't let me change my gamertag

Bump. It’s broken for me too. At least I know not to waste my time with support!
  7. TheGreenNug Win User

Sooooo, let me guess... Hacked again?

This is incredibly annoying. Twice in one week... How long is it going to be this time? At least I know better than to waste my time walking through the troubleshooting steps this time.
  8. Wesmanifest Win User

Far cry 4 servers

So much time wasted, it makes me sick, why aren't they at least letting us know theyare working on it
Thema:

1. I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ... - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT BINGO PARTIAL

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b