I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...

Discus and support I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the purchase didn't go through. the viewing of ad doesn't happen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaldoBrownlee, Jan 9, 2017.

1. I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...

I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the purchase didn't go through. the viewing of ad doesn't happen and I don't get the coins. I don't know why the purchase didn't go through. far as know there is no problem
    with my PC.

:)

WaldoBrownlee, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Microsoft Bingo Daily Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

Hello,

16 days ago I posted to support the free coins and free tickets are not working. I know you need to watch an ad to get the free coins and tickets but the ad won't play and I keep getting purchase error. This has been happening on and off for the past number
    of years. Can you please fix this so it works right!

VegasTundra67, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Free purchases not working

The five free tickets and the 20 free coins you can purchase by watching an ad. I click on these multiple times and keep getting a purchase error stating it can not be completed at this time. Seems when I click to activate the purchase the ad does not come
    up to watch. Please fix this.

VegasTundra67, Jan 9, 2017
  4. DoPeY5007 Win User

Getting Free Coins & Tickets for watching Ads

Hello, I just tried the game myself and was able to watch ads for both tickets and coins.

What is the game doing when you try?
  5. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
  6. SmearyPrune3 Win User

Microsoft Bingo Free Tickets and Coins

Contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thanks, but I tried that. I was with Support for two hours and they could not fix the problem even after I let them use Remote Assist.

I can PURCHASE the tickets or coins but the ads will not load for the free ones. I get Purchase Error within a second of clicking on Watch Ad.

This has been going on for two weeks now. :mad:
  7. IRB Win User

I get an error when I try to watch ads coins or tickets in the shop arera

Hi

What error are you receiving ?

This could be a server side issue sending you an ad. Have you tried uninstall and re installing the game?
  8. FleecyStatue206 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Having the same problem...very annoying. This seems to happen about once a year. I lose all the daily and have to start over. Getting the daily coins and tickets by watching the ad has not been working for about a week prior to
    the connection problems that started this past weekend.
Thema:

I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...

1. I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ... - Similar Threads - watch free coins

2. Is it possible to watch free to air TV on my Xbox One? I'm in Australia.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to watch free to air TV on my Xbox One? I'm in Australia.: Hi all, Our new house doesn't have a TV aerial so I'm wondering Is it possible to watch free-to-air TV on my Xbox One? I'm in Australia. Thanks! 9e097f28-e6d4-4eca-8e91-046198c52f66
  3. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  4. LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free: Levante vs Barcelona live stream Free. This is a big game, Levante vs Barcelona on Sunday May 13, 2018 via their live streaming service Today. Click Here : Levante vs Barcelona Click Here :...
  5. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work: Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game d8d50771-25a7-4c7c-87fa-4382bdcdda5a
  6. UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS: This has been going on for several days, is this weather related. Whatever is going on, I hope the problem is resolved soon. Will not play again until it is fixed....
  7. Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection): Hoping someone can help? Living In Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Previously: Outdoor tv antenna connected to XBox One Digital Tuner (official XBox accessory). Tuner connected to XBox...
  8. LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free: Levante vs Barcelona live stream Free. This is a big game, Levante vs Barcelona on Sunday May 13, 2018 via their live streaming service Today. Click Here : Levante vs Barcelona Click Here :...
  9. Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game: Hi, i have a Gold Membership until at least 2019 and I got the free Games with Gold Game Watch Dogs" today. But my Xbox / MS Account Show me, that I have bought it for the full Price (29,99 Euro)...
  10. Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game: Hi, i have a Gold Membership until at least 2019 and I got the free Games with Gold Game Watch Dogs" today. But my Xbox / MS Account Show me, that I have bought it for the full Price (29,99 Euro)...