I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

Discus and support I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max Verstappen, May 2, 2023.

1. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag?

:)

Max Verstappen, May 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox Support we need at least the Microsoft email address to recover the account.

I have here methods that may help you in locating the Microsoft email address, Max: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but not email

4. thebeardedmo420 Win User

Xbox 360 Live account transfer over to the Xbox One?

I was forced to purchase an entire new subscription and new gamertag. I tried every single email I have ever had and every password I could think of. (Yes I used the forgot my password and username button).
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

6. Annanda Martins Win User

Forgot my email and phone number for my minecraft account, but I know my password and username?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it is truly needed to know the account's email, okay? There is no way to ignore this. You can follow this link that assists in trying to remember the email used:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...username-b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c

You can also check this link:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

For security reasons, however, you can only see a portion of your username when doing the lookup. This helps protect your account from spammers and hackers.

Please keep in mind that it is truly needed to know the email of the account, okay?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

1. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used.... - Similar Threads - username gamertag password

2. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  3. I have 2 usernames

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 usernames: HEY! So about 8 days ago i changed my xbox user name. But it still has my old user right below it and it wont update my name for any games i play. Which i wanted to happen so i payed the $10 fee....
  4. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  8. How do I recover my username /email associated with my long-time running gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my username /email associated with my long-time running gamertag?: How do I recover my username /email associated with my long-time running gamertag? ad1ee8e6-71bf-4cf0-aa91-3219d9c40cab
  9. My gamertag and username(?) Is different. How do I change it so that theyre the same

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag and username(?) Is different. How do I change it so that theyre the same: I tried to change my gamertag! The system adds some numbers automatically even with availability, which is a little annoying, but i don't really mind paying the fee to change it. The problem...
  10. Why is my username/gamertag something completely different?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my username/gamertag something completely different?: I've just bought an xbox controller for my PC and paired it via blutooth. When pressing the xbox button it brought up an overlay and had this random username of, "SnowyBow2036102". I've not used...