I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

Discus and support I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it? submitted by /u/Bustanut364... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bustanut364, Oct 7, 2023.

1. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it?

submitted by /u/Bustanut364
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bustanut364, Oct 7, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

I know my gamer tag but forgot my email?!??!

Hello JackMatthew,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to recover the email address associated with your gamertag. We have a support article that provides instructions on

how to recover your email address
    . If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend
    reaching out to Xbox Support. Be sure to let us know the results
    JackMatthew!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Lost gamertag/identity

Hello Beyers,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand trying to recover an older account. You would need to know the email that was associated to the gamer tag you want back. Being you only know part of the gamer tag support wouldn't be able to
    assist unless you know a few different emails you have. What we suggest first try logging into Xbox.com with a few emails. You may find the account this way if able to log in with different emails. Other option is to try out the

lost account solution

Thanks,

Brad
  4. BenBristow Win User

Gamertag Recover

Good evening,

Just to make sure we are clear

1) Old email with gamer tag I want

2) Current email with gamer tag I don’t want

I want to move the gamer tag I want from the old email address to my current email address. If possible, to delete my new gamer tag I don’t want

Is the steps you mentioned still correct?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Account

My other account has game pass im trying to use cloud but forgot the email i know the recovery and gamer tag ***PII Removed*** but they said it dont word.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
    You would need to somehow figure out what email you used. There isnt any way to recover an account without it.
  6. GhoulsANDGhosts Win User

Recover gamer tags on Xbox 360 after the hard drive as deleted.

I have now managed to recover one of the accounts. I don't know why but it has excepted the email address now.

While I was at it I played with the change gamer tag option on a new account I have made and it turns out Microsoft has got my original gamer tag available to anyone who wants it. That's nice of them to let me know.

Many thanks for your input.
Thema:

I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

1. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover - Similar Threads - past gamer tag

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  4. Past due Gamer Pass Ultimate account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due Gamer Pass Ultimate account: Hi Guys, I have a ultimate gamer pass which goes off each month. I was a day late for payment and paid it today which went off successfully. It even shows on the Xbox one that it is active but it...
  5. I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...: I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to scare my friend nothing bad is this a forever thing or no? f02e74cd-a0bf-43b1-baf2-27c7f025e0bb
  6. It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last: It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last eeb47caf-3193-4d7c-ae38-b3e68d025b83
  7. Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).: Heya, Me and my partner are trying to use custom gamer pictures, however no matter what gamer picture we use they won't work. The process will say it's uploaded and will be verified, however it...
  8. because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics.

in XBoX on Consoles
    because of past behavior, you cant upload custom gamer pics.: I have been an outstanding xbox customer and have never had or caused any issues with anyone, however today I find myself closed off from a wonderful new customization option because of an...
  9. Account details, Gamer Pic, and avatar has not updated in the past few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account details, Gamer Pic, and avatar has not updated in the past few days: I recently did a change to all 3 (gamer pic, avatar, and account name) on the Xbox 360. The problem is every one of these things have not updated except on my 360. But to everyone else including...
  10. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?: My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day the friends page cant load and all it says is...