I know my gamer tag but forgot my email?!??!

Discus and support I know my gamer tag but forgot my email?!??! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone please help me, trying to log into my minecraft with a new microsft account (made 2) but it wont let me, it says to use my previous account but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackMatthew, Aug 29, 2020.

1. JackMatthew
    JackMatthew Guest

Someone please help me, trying to log into my minecraft with a new microsft account (made 2) but it wont let me, it says to use my previous account but i dont know the email becuse i set it up so long ago, my username is NoviceCoder3736 incase anyone needs
    it. Help me please?

:)

JackMatthew, Aug 29, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello JackMatthew,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to recover the email address associated with your gamertag. We have a support article that provides instructions on

how to recover your email address
    . If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend
    reaching out to Xbox Support. Be sure to let us know the results
    JackMatthew!
  3. Klevis_ Win User

Minecraft PS4

Hello, I forgot the details to my Microsoft account, all I know is the gamer tag.
  4. PandaGirl50 Win User

changing a child account to a normal account

i kno but i forgot the email...and the gamer tag and all of that :(
  5. Killing Skids Win User

Sign XBox account out of Xbox

Hi,

I’m

I recommend going on to Xbox support and contact a person say something like this. “hey I forgot my email but I know my gamer tag” and they should send you a code to your email.

Xbox Support
  6. Anders0nLp3 Win User

The Gamer-tag displayed on my Microsoft account is not the right one

Hey, i double checked with my xbox and the email i use for my gamer-tag i play with is registered with the email that i use to log into xbox.com with i went to the xbox.com/forgot page, which was helpful, i think i might know what is really wrong. I'am not
    completely sure but i think Xbox LIVE account isn't associated with any email due to the fact that i may have never connected them years ago when i first created my gamer-tag.
Thema:

1. I know my gamer tag but forgot my email?!??! - Similar Threads - gamer tag forgot

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

in XboX Insiders
    I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover: Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it? submitted by /u/Bustanut364 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...: Forgot email and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how can I recover this b136c8b5-3981-4ab3-80dc-fe4fd9c6e548
  5. Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists: I'm trying to log back into my old gamer tag and my email account associated with it no longer exists. I tried to contact xbox support but they only send me to the automated online chats and or...
  6. Forgot e-mail, Know gamer tag and potentially a password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot e-mail, Know gamer tag and potentially a password: So I bought Halo MCC on Steam in June and had to make an microsoft account or sign-up with an old email. But I don't use that email although it's still active. My gamer tag is Torr5813, you can...
  7. Forgot to change a gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to change a gamer tag: So i’m on iPad and i want to change my minecraft gamertag i don’t know how, Please Help me. i’m willing to pay $9.99 to change my gamertag i forgot how, so please help me!...
  8. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag: hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I...
  9. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag: hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I...
  10. Forgot my email and password, but i know my gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my email and password, but i know my gamer tag: Hi guys, So i'm playing age of empire castle siege on my android phone, and i'm still connected on the phone. I installed the game on my pc and i want to play it there, but i don't remember what...