I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on

Discus and support I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently to start out the weekend with a little Tom Clancy games, I took a nap after raiding the Dark Zone. I wake up to a 1 day account suspension for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Keep Slaying, Jul 14, 2017.

1. I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on

Recently to start out the weekend with a little Tom Clancy games, I took a nap after raiding the Dark Zone. I wake up to a 1 day account suspension for the acts of "cheating" for to me is what to be known as a Xbox 360 games due to the fact that those are
    the only one you can cheat on these days. In the numbers of games I have played on the Backwards compatibility market. 3 Call Of Duty games were one of them. BO1 BO2, and WaW. I have played with or against a modder, and have got messages about he or she distributing
    these cheats used to manipulate games. Can someone send a link that leads to a enforcement forum for me! this will be greatly appreciated. (I cant submit a case review due to the requirements of the case on the enforcement website.)

:)

I Keep Slaying, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Serana or my girlfriend?

^^^Hahaha! Kind of wish I knew who Serana was now...

DigitalAssassin, Jul 14, 2017
  3. shuffle 619
    shuffle 619 Guest
    I got reported

at the wait till the 8th of July because of him

shuffle 619, Jul 14, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

A suspension is decided only through an investigation of your online behavior by XBLPET.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and I suggest you to spend this 24 hrs ban on getting to know the Code of Conduct and respect it.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

A suspension is decided only through an investigation of your online behavior by XBLPET.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and I suggest you to spend this 24 hrs ban on getting to know the Code of Conduct and respect it.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Serana or my girlfriend?

^^^Hahaha! Kind of wish I knew who Serana was now...
  7. Ricky Spanish13 Win User

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it.... I like it....
  8. Turv3y Win User

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the review dip *** and you'd know apparently
  9. NFO xDevilseedx Win User

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thema:

1. I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on - Similar Threads - kind wish knew

2. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  5. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  6. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  7. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  8. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  9. Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox: Please remove the Call of Duty when turning on my Xbox. dd1e52fb-c6f7-4aa0-b765-089e7634c8ce
  10. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf