I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft....

Discus and support I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; basically I got rid of an old email address and now I can't play minecraft that I previously purchased, my kid is finally old enough to play and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duckballs, Jan 5, 2023.

1. duckballs
    duckballs Guest

I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft....

basically I got rid of an old email address and now I can't play minecraft that I previously purchased, my kid is finally old enough to play and I don't want to spend $60 on something I already paid for. Is there a way to get it back?

:)

duckballs, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft. Is there a way to get it back without paying for it again?

also to add, minecraft is not 60 dollars, far from it.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft. Is there a way to get it back without paying for it again?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Duckballs, when it says that it "killed" your account, did you delete it and ask for your quota to close, or did you simply lose access to it?

Anyway, if Minecraft was purchased on the account, unfortunately you would need access to it in order to play.
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. BionicLyric62 Win User

Hotmail Account Disabled Cant Connect to Profile

That's just the thing. My hotmail's been blocked and I can't log in to my hotmail. So I can't confirm my old password because it's blocked.
  6. 2 monk Win User

How do I get my old xbox gamertag on my new microsoft email account without messing my email up

the account connected to my old gamertag is a microsoft account, but it doesn't have @outlook or @hotmail) and the new email account that I want to be connected to my old gamertag is also a microsoft account but @gmail, not @outlook or @hotmail
Thema:

1. I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft.... - Similar Threads - killed old hotmail

2. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  3. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  4. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  5. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  6. My Xbox 360 kills my Internet(?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 kills my Internet(?): Not sure if this is actually the case or not. When I launch my 360, I am able to play for a while, but after that while, the wireless internet goes dead. Not just the connection to Xbox Live, the...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?: Play a game and win in a fight to get told "kys" by the other team. I message the guys friend saying it's not o.k to say these things to people and recieve a mute and followed by taunts because...
  9. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  10. Bug or a Newbie problem - Monk - ACT I - Old Tristam Road - Kill Mothers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug or a Newbie problem - Monk - ACT I - Old Tristam Road - Kill Mothers: I picked up D3 UE for Xbox one yesterday and started playing Softcore, Normal with Monk class. In the very first Act when I have to kill mothers on Old Tristam Road, all the monsters were doing...