I KEEP RANDOMLY LAGGING OUT OF XB LIVE! HELP!

Discus and support I KEEP RANDOMLY LAGGING OUT OF XB LIVE! HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey. I keep lagging out of live every 20 min. I'm sitting 5 feet away from my router, and a wired connection won't work. I've opened ports, reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryan0299, Apr 10, 2017.

1. ryan0299
    ryan0299 Guest

Hey. I keep lagging out of live every 20 min. I'm sitting 5 feet away from my router, and a wired connection won't work. I've opened ports, reset my console, power cycled my console and router. WHAT DO I DO? I've called XB support over 10 times, and they
    never help!! I can't stay in lobbies with my friends and it sucks. Hope you can help, thanks.

:)

ryan0299, Apr 10, 2017
  2. lagging out

So when Im playing online it keeps booting me off xbox live but after a random amount of time it reconnects me and I keep lagging out over and over can someone help me

BlindTHIEF 1305, Apr 10, 2017
  3. ChimpZealot
    ChimpZealot Guest
    Keep lagging out.

Why can't you try a direct modem connection? That's really going to be the only way to determine if it's an issue in the router, or an issue with your service. I would also recommend testing a different ethernet cable as well.

ChimpZealot, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey rayn0299! To clarify, does the wired connection not work or is it not possible to connect the Xbox to the router? What network hardware are you using and what type of connection is it? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Apr 11, 2017
  5. ryan0299
    ryan0299 Guest
    The wired connection doesn't seem tow work for me. I would prefer a wireless connection though.

ryan0299, Apr 11, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey ryan0299! If the wired connection is giving you some problems, the issue is most likely with your network. Check out the troubleshooter

here
    and see if you can resolve some of the issues you're having. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey ryan0299! If the wired connection is giving you some problems, the issue is most likely with your network. Check out the troubleshooter

here
    and see if you can resolve some of the issues you're having. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. ryan0299 Win User

Hey rayn0299! To clarify, does the wired connection not work or is it not possible to connect the Xbox to the router? What network hardware are you using and what type of connection is it? Post back and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    The wired connection doesn't seem tow work for me. I would prefer a wireless connection though.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. ScarpiaDeLaRoma Win User

"Logged in on wo devices?" But I am not.

It keeps saying it, too if I am on my XBO and 360 online. But I was not, cuz my 360 is not always on LAN - and it was off XD. Changed PW and removed "save PW".

Maybe it was only lacency on that stats ... XB-Live had a few lag problems last days; ... but one should never be to sure on that thing ... :r

It seems to be gone now. I'll watch it ...
  11. Cr4zyAlan Win User

Keep getting disconnected even when no lag present

I don't think any of those solutions would help. I keep getting randomly disconnected without warning. No lag before hand or slow connections. At first I thought it was game specific but it's happening to any game I play online.
Thema:

1. I KEEP RANDOMLY LAGGING OUT OF XB LIVE! HELP! - Similar Threads - KEEP RANDOMLY LAGGING

2. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  5. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  6. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  7. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.: My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing the capture button, Y button and causes my left joystick to go down (note my controller has not suffered from stick drift in the past). This issue only...
  8. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  9. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  10. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...