i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022

Discus and support i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i return play, i frequently have lost saved data in f1 2022 teams. today after xbox updated i lost save data from 8 races and was put back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JIm Doonan, Sep 16, 2023.

1. JIm Doonan
    JIm Doonan Guest

when i return play, i frequently have lost saved data in f1 2022 teams. today after xbox updated i lost save data from 8 races and was put back to season 1 race 22. this has happened several times

:)

JIm Doonan, Sep 16, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi JIm Doonan,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with losing your saved data on Xbox One F1 2022. This can be frustrating, especially when you’ve made significant progress in the game I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this issue.

Firstly, it's important to note that losing saved data can be caused by a variety of factors, including power outages, game crashes, not properly saved or even accidental deletion. However, there are a few steps you can take to try and recover your lost data.

1. Make sure you're sign in with the right account.

2. Check your cloud saves: If you have Xbox Live Gold, your saved data may be backed up to the cloud. To check this, go to "Settings" on your Xbox One, then select "System" and "Storage." From there, select "Cloud Saved Games" and see if your F1 2022 save data is listed. If it is, you can download it to your console and continue playing from where you left off.

3. Check your local saves: If your saved data isn't in the cloud, it may still be saved locally on your console. To check this, go to "Settings" on your Xbox One, then select "System" and "Storage." From there, select "Internal" or "External" storage (depending on where your game is saved) and look for the F1 2022 save data. If it's there, you can try copying it to a USB drive or external hard drive for safekeeping.

4. You can check if you have saved data for that game. To check, follow the steps:
    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    - Select My games and apps
    - Look for the game and highlight it
    - Press the menu button
    - Select Manage games and add-ons
    - Select Saved Data
    - If you will see your profile click it and check if there is a data

Lastly, contact the game developer: If neither of the above steps work, it's possible that your saved data has been corrupted or lost due to a bug in the game. In this case, you may need to contact the game developer ( Electronics Arts) for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a solution or a workaround to recover your lost data.

Learn more: EA Player Help Services - Top Issues

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello JIm Doonan,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Matthew Buckley1 Win User

My Xbox Series X won't launch games.

The games that won't load are Forza Horizon 5, Modern Warfare 2 and F1 2022. The only game that works is Madden 23. I've tried hard shutting down my xbox, unplugging it and reseting my router, reseting my console, trying a different account, logging out of and into my account, clearing Alternate Mac Address and reseting all my saved data on the cloud.
  5. EppyRKO Win User

keep losing save data xbox one

I'm having the same issue on my xbox one. Every time I start the game, it keeps reverting back to the start of the game.
  6. slave cylindar Win User

Xbox one update/black screen of death

Update: factory reset worked for me, I chose the keep games option. With OG Xbox One, saved to cloud so I didn't lose any save data thanks to the cloud.

ALSO, it left my external alone so no losses there at all
Thema:

1. i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022 - Similar Threads - keep losing saved

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. I keep losing connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider....
  5. My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this: The game loads in and I get lost connection and all my stuff gone frustrating zombie and the water in games is corrupted aswell and as I can see am not the only one facing this situation aswell...
  6. Controllers keep losing connection

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers keep losing connection: On my Xbox One, my controllers sync up and then almost immediately lose connection, causing endless blinking on the controller’s him e button. I originally thought it was my one controller acting...
  7. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....
  8. If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...: Do I keep my gameshare if I reset my Xbox as recently my games are saying to do a reset to play them and I am gameshare with my friend and she forgot her login details...
  9. why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...: try to play a normal group of games and the stupid ads kick me off and my time goes on and I am not playing.... then it tells me I take 13 hours tto complete all the games when I timed it myself...
  10. When Transferring Account to Another Email, What Will You Lose/Keep?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Transferring Account to Another Email, What Will You Lose/Keep?: So, I have had my account for forever and I just want to clarify that if I switch it over to a newer (already made) email address. That the only thing I read you would lose is the currency...