I keep hearing that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is playable on Xbox One but when I try...

Discus and support I keep hearing that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is playable on Xbox One but when I try... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a disc for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe but it's not working on my Xbox One console, I keep hearing that it is and I see video from a few months... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotTopSpeedrunner, Mar 1, 2023.

1. I keep hearing that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is playable on Xbox One but when I try...

I have a disc for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe but it's not working on my Xbox One console, I keep hearing that it is and I see video from a few months ago saying it is, was it taken off of Backwards Compatibility or is there something I have to do, and I would like to know what it is compatible on

:)

NotTopSpeedrunner, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
  3. FantasticFreno Win User

Turning blood and gore off?

Fatalities don't work with blood disabled. However, with Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe, blood and fatalities were disabled with family settings enabled. I am unsure if Mortal Kombat (2011) supports that feature.
  4. HalfChaosnova Win User

Most boring game

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

It just felt a little too easy and was a little slow for my liking.
  5. BluntHybrid Win User

Ninja Gaiden 3 - No more decapitations .

That is seriously the dumbest thing I've ever heard from a game developer, well maybe not, but it's close. It's like when they removed fatalities from Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

sore losers

[quote user="Law212"]

I was using Jade tonight. Kicked a lot of @@@ with her but her combos are hard with the controller, might start playing MK with the fight stick.

I checked my stats and I had 101 ranked matches won and 200 matches played. No acheivement for either though.

Oh and I got my flawless victory tonight.

[/quote]

Congrats on earning "Humiliation"!

If Mortal Kombat is anything like Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe in terms of its Achievements, you'll need to play more than 200 matches and get over 100 wins for both those Achievements to unlock. I had to play nearly 225 matches in
    Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe for its "Competitor" Achievement to unlock, no idea why.

Just keep playing and they should unlock eventually.
Thema:

I keep hearing that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is playable on Xbox One but when I try...

1. I keep hearing that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is playable on Xbox One but when I try... - Similar Threads - keep hearing Mortal

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  9. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  10. Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound: Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and cannot hear my friends at the same time. I...