I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!!

Discus and support I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having some major issues with my 360 and my connection online. Over the weekend, I brought my XBOX to a friends and when I plugged my box back in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8-4615-8957-C487388D40C8, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!!

I am having some major issues with my 360 and my connection online. Over the weekend, I brought my XBOX to a friends and when I plugged my box back in at home on Sunday, I keep getting kicked from parties and kicked offline. I've tried everything from
    reseting the modem, different cords, you name it! Is anyone else having these issues? Am I experiencing problems related to the problems LIVE is having? I could really use some help. I mentioned that I moved my XBOX because I don't know if that has anything
    to do with this. Thanks in advance!

:)

OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8-4615-8957-C487388D40C8, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Leafs1201
    Leafs1201 Guest
    Party Chat problems

Hi, is anybody having party chat problems, I've had them for 3 nights now and just keep getting the message we cannot turn on chat right now.Try again later. Thanks for any help.

Leafs1201, Jul 31, 2014
  3. AGENT BG
    AGENT BG Guest
    IP Flooding

A few friends and I have been in a party chat with a guy that is IP flooding us and getting us kicked offline. I was hoping to have this resolved. Thanks

AGENT BG, Jul 31, 2014
  4. I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!!

Test your xbox live net connection and check your Nat settings. If the settings are strict or moderate you should open them. Refer to this link for further info:

forums.xbox.com/.../157383.aspx

DangerousBard, Jul 31, 2014
  5. I am posting the Make and Model of my Router in hopes that will help give more info. I've tried everything I can think of; checked NAT settings, deleting profile, leaving unplugged over night. I still get disconnected from XBOX Live without reason!

Model name: Linksys E1000

Model number: E1000

Firmware version: 2.1.02 build 5

Operating system: Windows XP SP 3

Software version: 1.2.10104.2

Connection type (WAN): DHCP

OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8-4615-8957-C487388D40C8, Aug 1, 2014
  6. Also, I was using wired connection and now trying wireless to see if that makes a difference. Although I don't know why it would make a difference!

OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8-4615-8957-C487388D40C8, Aug 1, 2014
  7. Linksys E1000 are a brand that although supported by xbox live create problems in certain situations.

In their official guide, Linksys clearly states “It is not recommended playing two Xbox 360 units on the same network connected to the same game server since the modem will only generate a single WAN IP address:

kb.linksys.com/.../ukp.aspx

In the moment you used two xbox consoles with the same network connection your console settings changed thus the issue to connect.

If you plan to use multiple consoles in the future I suggest you to get a solid router like Netgear.

DangerousBard, Aug 1, 2014
  8. I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!!

I have since switched to wireless connection and haven't had a issue for a day ??? maybe a bad port on my XBOX? Thanks for your help!

OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8-4615-8957-C487388D40C8, Oct 31, 2018
  9. OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8 Win User

Also, I was using wired connection and now trying wireless to see if that makes a difference. Although I don't know why it would make a difference!
  10. OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8 Win User

I have since switched to wireless connection and haven't had a issue for a day ??? maybe a bad port on my XBOX? Thanks for your help!
  11. DangerousBard Win User

Linksys E1000 are a brand that although supported by xbox live create problems in certain situations.

In their official guide, Linksys clearly states “It is not recommended playing two Xbox 360 units on the same network connected to the same game server since the modem will only generate a single WAN IP address:

kb.linksys.com/.../ukp.aspx

In the moment you used two xbox consoles with the same network connection your console settings changed thus the issue to connect.

If you plan to use multiple consoles in the future I suggest you to get a solid router like Netgear.
  12. OneSun-D2C23E99-E1B8 Win User

I am posting the Make and Model of my Router in hopes that will help give more info. I've tried everything I can think of; checked NAT settings, deleting profile, leaving unplugged over night. I still get disconnected from XBOX Live without reason!

Model name: Linksys E1000

Model number: E1000

Firmware version: 2.1.02 build 5

Operating system: Windows XP SP 3

Software version: 1.2.10104.2

Connection type (WAN): DHCP
  13. DangerousBard Win User

Test your xbox live net connection and check your Nat settings. If the settings are strict or moderate you should open them. Refer to this link for further info:

forums.xbox.com/.../157383.aspx
Thema:

1. I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!! - Similar Threads - keep having problems

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  6. I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...: I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to permanently use it or is there a way to seperate it 09446196-2dfe-4e62-bb7c-ad5d4f87417c
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  9. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...
  10. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...