I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for...

Discus and support I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for anything and I would like to know why and how to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travis Bierce, Jul 1, 2022.

1. I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for...

I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for anything and I would like to know why and how to get a refund

:)

Travis Bierce, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for anything and I would like to know why and how to get a refund

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Travis

If you're not seeing this movements on your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

It seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

In this situations the best option is dispute the charge with your bank and ask them for a refund.

To avoid this situation again, I can advice you ask them to give you a new card and delete the old one
  3. The Beedo Win User

I turn auto-renew off, still can't take a credit card off?

im done with xbox, i had less than 10 dollars left in my bank account (debit card) so i went out and bought a 3 month card and turned off auto renewal because it wouldnt let me remove my card from my account. but it still ended up taking money from my account
    without even giving me another month. now im 14 and i owe 40 dollars and every week its gonna increase by 10 dollars. does anyone know how to take a card off. im just about to sell my xbox.
  4. Hoveringpie Win User

Not receiving any reward credits for GTA V cash purchase

Depending on what it is you have to make your first payment before they are released and then they are sent out through the post, like I signed up for Netflix plus 3600 Microsoft points plus a month free, I had to wait till the month had been used and the
    first payment was taken from my bank
  5. attis19934790 Win User

Purchased a dashboard deal:" $2 for 2 months of gold" but isn't activated on my account.

Um so i have to pay 2 dollars every 2 months or does the price keep rising up?
  6. Ashley Skyrme Win User

Account

HI I CAN NOT GET THROUGH MICROSOFT THEY KEEP HANGING UP ON ME ON THE PHONE IM TRYING TO GET OUR MONEY BACK WHAT THEY TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT THEY ARE REFUSING GIVE IT BACK
Thema:

I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for...

1. I keep having $99 dollars taken out of my bank account every month and I didn’t sign up for... - Similar Threads - keep having $99

2. If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?: Hello I wanted to know if i factory reset my Xbox will it keep my built in game i have . In this case it is Forza Horizon 5 . Even if i create a new account on it Naglis...
  3. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  4. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  5. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  6. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  7. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  8. I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...: I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to permanently use it or is there a way to seperate it 09446196-2dfe-4e62-bb7c-ad5d4f87417c
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6