I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

Discus and support I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steviedouglas, Jan 14, 2024.

1. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it.

:)

Steviedouglas, Jan 14, 2024
  2. TitusClemens Win User

Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message?

ive tried all this, all my games take up combined local save space of 20mb i need 370mb, as for regular storage it says 95.4 gb is free, its not just. cyberpunk issue, its across any game i try to save
  3. iTsFx Win User

Why do i keep getting the "we cant save more data for this game or app" message?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

The "we can't save more data for this game or app" message on your Xbox Series S could be caused by a few different things:

Insufficient storage space: Even if you've cleared up space on your console, it's possible that you still don't have enough available storage to save your game progress. Make sure you have enough free space to accommodate the game's save files and any additional content that may be associated with it.

Cloud storage issues: It's possible that there's an issue with your Xbox Live account or with the cloud storage service that's preventing you from saving your game progress. Try signing out of your account and then signing back in to see if that resolves the issue.

Corrupted game files: If there's a problem with the game files themselves, you may not be able to save your progress. In this case, you may need to reinstall the game or try resetting your console to its factory settings.

Network issues: Slow or unstable internet connection can cause issues with cloud saves. Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection to upload/download the save files.

Game-specific issue: The issue may be specific to Cyberpunk or the game you are playing. Try contacting the game's support team for assistance.

Regarding captures, while they do take up storage space, they are usually not significant enough to cause this error. If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reach out to Xbox support for further assistance.
  4. iTsFx Win User

Anything else I can help you with?
  5. Rostom L Win User

" We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without losing all my data?

Hi Kellen! I'll do my best to help.

It seems like your games' local data are corrupted. It would be best if we clear your local saves. Don't worry, your game's data or progressions are synchronized through the cloud and will be re-downloaded once you sign in and get into the game:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    Select Clear local saved games.
    Note: Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.
    Select Yes to confirm.

Let me know if that works.

Best regards,
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

"We can't save more data for this game or app"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know if you tried deleting some cloud data from another games to see if that makes the trick?

Also, is this happening with all your games?

Or only with the ones you described ?
Thema:

I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

1. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do - Similar Threads - keep getting can't

2. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d
  7. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  8. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966
  9. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  10. I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...: I already have a microsoft account. I just can't get past this final step. cd05a349-0ff0-44fd-9c0d-6a471fb2d0a1